New Presenter - Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Q have a new presenter called Kathryn Golsmith. Not on the channels yet but doing lives on Q Facebook today.

Just Googled her. She seems quite young with long red hair. Just saw a few snips from her showreel. She might be OK. Don't think she could be much worse than many of the current lot.

That must be the person Chuntley was rambling on about this morning.She had spent the day with her, poor lass I hope she got a word in.

Is she replacing anyone or are we just adding to the already bloated cast list?

Someone, possibly Debbie, gave a “get well soon” to Jill Franks on air weeks ago and there’s still no sign of her. Reading her (Jill’s) blog this week, she was clearly expecting to launch the Elemis TVS today, but it was Alison Young.

Also Miceal hasn’t been seen for a while. He mentioned on Twitter that he was taking a break but hoped to be back soon.

Someone, possibly Debbie, gave a “get well soon” to Jill Franks on air weeks ago and there’s still no sign of her. Reading her (Jill’s) blog this week, she was clearly expecting to launch the Elemis TVS today, but it was Alison Young.

Also Miceal hasn’t been seen for a while. He mentioned on Twitter that he was taking a break but hoped to be back soon.

Miceal is apparently back tomorrow morning 17/09/18

He's had more breaks recently than a KitKat.

That must be the person Chuntley was rambling on about this morning.She had spent the day with her, poor lass I hope she got a word in.

When we had a new person start at work we always placed them with the best, not the worst.

Kathryn was presenting on Hochanda till recently, I wondered where she had gone.

Biagi, Everton, Gordon, Gowing, Huntley, ALL the stylists & the gnome.

I definitely agree with the Gnome. I think Dawson would have to go (annoying voice) and Alison Young (annoying voice), and Katy Pullinger (annoying all round) . I really am not keen on L. Hohbein. He doesn't explain technology particularly well. I'm not keen on Nikki from Lola Rose (twee voice) or Mommy's Boy Denis with his Tweaked or "Tweak'd" line

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back