New Presenter - Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathryn was presenting on Hochanda till recently, I wondered where she had gone.

Ohh I saw her a handful of times on Hochanda. Seemed very new at this presenting lark. Isn't she an aussie or kiwi? (is it ok to use those terms these days????)

Talking of presenters you'd love to see go, Hohbein top of the list. His love affair with Apple makes it nauseating when he then blathers on about an Android phone or Amazon tablet, as he will no doubt have spent an hour waffling on about how amazing Apple are and that nothing can touch them, only to do a show with an Android phone and claim almost the same thing. But you know he is blagging because he is the worst Apple fanboy I have ever seen. And boy do Apple fanboys get on my wick!

Doubt it, think it will be due to more live hours on the other channels.

Indeed, why would anyone give up the QVC gravy train....

.Although JK has recently scored a book deal with Harper Collins....That'lll keep her busy...Having said that, I suspect she's moving closer to Ldn to cut down her commute =more pen time....Plus a lower spaniel flapometer reading (from sticking her head out of the car window) Hope this makes sense to non spaniel owners.....

Kathryn had not been with Hochanda for very long - she replaced Alex Turchyn. She seemed very pleasant while on Hochanda , hope she doesn’t pick up the bad habits of the QVC presenters.

Ohh I saw her a handful of times on Hochanda. Seemed very new at this presenting lark. Isn't she an aussie or kiwi? (is it ok to use those terms these days????)

You may be thinking of a different presenter who wasn't dissimilar in looks. She had an Aussie/Kiwi twang and also spoke fluent Dutch so presented the early morning live broadcasts to the Netherlands. That didn't last long !

i haven't seen Kathryn yet, but it would be nice to think she is gong to replace Eilidn Nairn or Katy Pullinger... at one time I only had CR that I refused to watch, now I have three to avoid, I understand very little of what Eilidn is saying and Katy annoy me with her put on laughing;

Indeed, why would anyone give up the QVC gravy train....

.Although JK has recently scored a book deal with Harper Collins....That'lll keep her busy...Having said that, I suspect she's moving closer to Ldn to cut down her commute =more pen time....Plus a lower spaniel flapometer reading (from sticking her head out of the car window) Hope this makes sense to non spaniel owners.....

My mum had a lovely blue roan spaniel. I always wanted to make a little evening bag out of those ears :mysmilie_17:

Who would I like to leave? Simon "I'm more fake than a nine bob note" Biagi. Can we keep the gnome please?

CC

i haven't seen Kathryn yet, but it would be nice to think she is gong to replace Eilidn Nairn or Katy Pullinger... at one time I only had CR that I refused to watch, now I have three to avoid, I understand very little of what Eilidn is saying and Katy annoy me with her put on laughing;

Oh I must agree about Katy Pullinger, she's a female Simon Biagi. That fake laugh that she can stop in an instant with the screwed up face and the ummm at the ennnnd of every sentence is so annoying for me too, I only catch a few seconds of her now and again when I channel hop on QVC, and straight back off again.

Glad I'm not the only one who cannot understand a word that Iliad is saying, and her eyes are too far apart for my liking !

My mum had a lovely blue roan spaniel. I always wanted to make a little evening bag out of those ears :mysmilie_17:

Who would I like to leave? Simon "I'm more fake than a nine bob note" Biagi. Can we keep the gnome please?

CC

You're shocking, CC :mysmilie_17:

Best watch out, the animal lovers on here will have you!!

Note to all: We love animals & no ears, flapping or otherwise have been harmed.

Seems like a nice girl, although I'm surprised that QVC and the other shopping channels haven't been targeted by the pc diversity bunch, protesting that all these channels have hideously white presenters. But I suppose a couple of chaps kissing and mixed race couples in some of the promos must be keeping them happy.

I like her. Thought she jabbered on a little bit too much, but that is possibly first day nerves. But blimey, I thought I was pale.....she makes me look like Nelson Mandela!

Latest posts

Back