Woodwick New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you've got to be kidding! Is there nothing sacred? I like the Hearthwick Woodwick candles that crackle like an open fire. These jars are extremely heavy, but they're lovely candles even the glass is smooth and great quality, anyone buying one a little tip, when finished wash the wax out and and use the lovely jar for something else. :mysmilie_3:

Oh you've got to be kidding! Is there nothing sacred? I like the Hearthwick Woodwick candles that crackle like an open fire. These jars are extremely heavy, but they're lovely candles even the glass is smooth and great quality, anyone buying one a little tip, when finished wash the wax out and and use the lovely jar for something else. :mysmilie_3:

I know, absolutely nothing is sacred. Hopefully the quality will remain.

Isn't Woodwick now owned by Yankee Candles? Or part of the same group?

Sorry to mention that!!!!

Over £30 for two candles. No thank you I can’t afford to let my hard earned money go up in smoke. I am not poor or poverty stricken I live a comfortable life compared to a lot of people but this is not for me.

I get them bought for birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries and will only buy for me and the husband when they're on offer and for cozy Winters nights when it starts getting dark early also when they're on offer working out about £10 a candle, but I agree I'd never spend £30 for something to go up in smoke, or down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back