Nina TSV 3.jpg

Nina TSV 4.jpg

Nina TSV 5.jpg

Long Sleeve Chunky Knit Cardigan with Ribbed Cuffs by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 174267
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This soft touch, knitted cardigan from Nina Leonard features a relaxed fit with an open front, plus long sleeves and ribbed trims down the centre and at the cuffs. This stylish piece is the perfect alternative to a lightweight jacket as we transition through the seasons.

73% acrylic, 24% nylon, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Length: S: 87.6cm (34.5"), M: 88.9cm (35"), L: 90.2cm (35.5"), XL: 91.4cm (36"), 2XL: 93.9cm (37"), 3XL: 95.3cm (37.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174267

Yep it`s mainly acrylic with a bit of polyester chucked in and similar styles are everywhere for much less money. Being tall I love longer length cardigans/coatigans or whatever you choose to call them but I only buy from where I can try them or where it costs me nothing for delivery or returns. I find the arms on some of them are either for people with very short arms,or people with very slim arms or people with arms like an orangutan.
I must say this tsv is doing Del Boy or the guest presenter no favours. It makes both of them look bigger than ever and makes them look kind of square. Del Boy has piled on the weight in recent times and with her little short legs and over the knee boots she looks like she should be donning a suit of armour over her knitted tunic and mounting a horse for a mediaeval re enactment.

I do like long cardigans but I just think the prices are too high when it's supposed to be a special offer. I spent up on holiday anyway so now I've got to be good. I'm not buying it.

CC

'Del Boy has piled on the weight in recent times and with her little short legs and over the knee boots she looks like she should be donning a suit of armour over her knitted tunic and mounting a horse for a mediaeval re enactment'.
I'll say it again Vienna, you have a great way with words. I can't make up my mind if she's like the tin man in a dress/kaftan/tabbard/poncho as described by the lovely man in the Aviva tv advert for the Das Cam or Sir Prancelot.

She certainly likes to preach to people about healthy eating etc. DF has very little self awarenes and like a number of other QVC presenters is very off putting with constant showing off and self promotion. I wish they would stop the blogs. I know that I have the option not to read them but the fact that they are encouraged to write them feeds their huge egos.

I've said it before, Fibby Flint could make the most beautiful outfit in the world look like she's just finished scrubbing the oven. Judging by those slutty novels she churns out every twenty minutes, she'd make a good scrubber. :mysmilie_17:

I've said it before, Fibby Flint could make the most beautiful outfit in the world look like she's just finished scrubbing the oven. Judging by those slutty novels she churns out every twenty minute, she'd make a good scrubber. :mysmilie_17:

Tell it like it is, Shopps :mysmilie_19:

I've said it before, Fibby Flint could make the most beautiful outfit in the world look like she's just finished scrubbing the oven. Judging by those slutty novels she churns out every twenty minutes, she'd make a good scrubber. :mysmilie_17:

I've not read any of her books...Are they cringingly rude?

I think she is vain and when she looks in the mirror she sees someone quite different to the real Debbie. Nearly every photograph she takes is a selfie with her face prominently placed in the corner. A certain amount of confidence is certainly a good thing but with her and some other QVC presenters it reaches another level. All very unattractive but great for me because the minute it all starts I switch off.

I think she is vain and when she looks in the mirror she sees someone quite different to the real Debbie. Nearly every photograph she takes is a selfie with her face prominently placed in the corner. A certain amount of confidence is certainly a good thing but with her and some other QVC presenters it reaches another level. All very unattractive but great for me because the minute it all starts I switch off.

I agree Evie.

I've not read any of her books...Are they cringingly rude?

I've only seen clips on here, I would no sooner put one penny in that woman's bank account than I would chew my own arm off. :mysmilie_3:

I doubt they're based on true life events though, her many editions of "When The Fat Lady Slims" diet book certainly wasn't :mysmilie_17:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back