Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 15/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the flicking ohannels last night we caught Del Boy and the TSV saying she was a high street 14/16 and without any prompting from me (honest) Mr L said “is she still in denial “

She doesn’t need armour outside because those control undies she wears are obviously so controlling she can’t move or bend in them.

During the flicking ohannels last night we caught Del Boy and the TSV saying she was a high street 14/16 and without any prompting from me (honest) Mr L said “is she still in denial “

She doesn’t need armour outside because those control undies she wears are obviously so controlling she can’t move or bend in them.

14/16 and without any prompting from me (honest) Mr L said “is she still in denial “

Mr L is gooooooooood. Mr B is hopeless at sizes....including his own

14/16 and without any prompting from me (honest) Mr L said “is she still in denial “

Mr L is gooooooooood. Mr B is hopeless at sizes....including his own

Afterthought: Could she just look fat cos she's so short? And doesn't telly make one look fat? I've not watched her for a while. I tend to be quite forgiving of larger people since I'm no stranger to the biscuit tin.....

I think it’s because I’m usually a short 14/16 and used to keep saying “do I look like her?”

Maybe he’s just being kind (or knows which side his bread is buttered on)

You do tend to look heavier if you're short and have a big bust and I do believe you look fatter on TV. Mr CC knows better than to buy me anything where sizes are involved as he would probably get it wildly wrong. As I have items sized from XS to L in my wardrobe it would be no help to him.

You do tend to look heavier if you're short and have a big bust and I do believe you look fatter on TV.

That's correct. She's certainly not a seize 18, at her height she'd look like a barrel.

As for the TSV, it was not something I was interested in. Not keen on cardigans that flap about, especially in winter

For the same reason that judges on cookery contests are obese ! (ahem, anyone seen The Gt British Menu ???)

Our cookery teacher at school was huge and a horrible woman as well. She used to go round and "taste" (eat half) of everyone's productions and criticise the worst ones and eat more of the best ones. Must have had to roll herself home.

CC

Fibby Flint has been saying she's 14/16 for years, however, lately she does look plumper with a blossoming double chin. It has always been said that television adds pounds but is that still true with new technology? Now that we are child free we go to the theatre & concerts quite often & see regular tv faces (& the rest of them) & I can't say that any look slimmer in the flesh than they do on screen. I need shapewear for some outfits & would never judge anyone for wearing it but she is starting to resemble a well-upholstered chesterfield.

Fibby Flint has been saying she's 14/16 for years, however, lately she does look plumper with a blossoming double chin. It has always been said that television adds pounds but is that still true with new technology? Now that we are child free we go to the theatre & concerts quite often & see regular tv faces (& the rest of them) & I can't say that any look slimmer in the flesh than they do on screen. I need shapewear for some outfits & would never judge anyone for wearing it but she is starting to resemble a well-upholstered chesterfield.

I agree, she should be charged with "crimes against chesticles" the way those poor "girls" are squashed in to a size 16 is criminal. You're right T about the televisions we have now, ours is so clear you can see a stray hair on a flea, so yes the TV doesn't add pounds anymore, especially when filmed in high definition, another way you can tell Fibby Flint is in the wrong size, the way it looks too tight and the material is literally stretched within an inch...... and it's too small on.

Who knows if Debbie Flint reads this forum, if she does she may be laughing to herself thinking there are people out there who think HD TV means what you see through a TV screen is the same as what you see in real life.

But getting back to the comment you made Grizelda, the thing to remember is that while most of us engage in banter about presenters now and again it's done with no real malice. The number of posters who continuously make gratuitous remarks are a small number and they just feed off each other. As the saying goes, misery loves company.

I think Debbie F is cute and cuddly looking. All the people who criticize her for her size must be string bean thin.

Who's critisizng? Just commenting on why some people feel the need to size down instead of being comfortable, yes she might be comfortable but again that was just a comment.

Who knows if Debbie Flint reads this forum, if she does she may be laughing to herself thinking there are people out there who think HD TV means what you see through a TV screen is the same as what you see in real life.

But getting back to the comment you made Grizelda, the thing to remember is that while most of us engage in banter about presenters now and again it's done with no real malice. The number of posters who continuously make gratuitous remarks are a small number and they just feed off each other. As the saying goes, misery loves company.

Firstly, I couldn't give a toss if Debbi Flint finds this funny or not, nothing could be as hilarious as any one of her twenty five editions (just incase she's missed anyone who hasn't bought it yet) "When The Fat Lady Slims" diet book, secondly, could you be any more patronising? Some people, myself included, aren't being "gratuitous" just putting their/my point across in a more light hearted way. You're not going to be able to speak on this Forum soon for all the self righteous and the high and mighty on their horses, who've never (yeah right) said anything negative about anyone, in the world, ever, as for "feeding off each other" what a vile comment, no, it's called having a mutuel interest and opinions in common, as for "misery loves company" (I'm happy in my life, loving family, great friends, financially secure, what's to be miserable about?) you obviously mean here though, and we wouldn't really know, we like our light hearted banter and don't take anything too seriously, not like some eh KimP?

As for HD telly no you're absolutely right, HD isn't the same as what you see in "real life" on my TV it's actually clearer. Won't be bothering with KimP and any of her replies now, who obviously thinks it's not ok to be negative about a presenter, but it's ok for her to be negative and rude about Forum members, double standards and hypocrisy? I think so, and before a certain someone puts a reply that I am, I've never been rude about another Forum member.

Think I'll give this Forum a break for now, only come on for some light hearted banter, with some lovely like minded people, not a character assassination.

Firstly, I couldn't give a toss if Debbi Flint finds this funny or not, nothing could be as hilarious as any one of her twenty five editions (just incase she's missed anyone who hasn't bought it yet) "When The Fat Lady Slims" diet book, secondly, could you be any more patronising? Some people, myself included, aren't being "gratuitous" just putting their/my point across in a more light hearted way. You're not going to be able to speak on this Forum soon for all the self righteous and the high and mighty on their horses, who've never (yeah right) said anything negative about anyone, in the world, ever, as for "feeding off each other" what a vile comment, no, it's called having a mutuel interest and opinions in common, as for "misery loves company" (I'm happy in my life, loving family, great friends, financially secure, what's to be miserable about?) you obviously mean here though, and we wouldn't really know, we like our light hearted banter and don't take anything too seriously, not like some eh KimP?

As for HD telly no you're absolutely right, HD isn't the same as what you see in "real life" on my TV it's actually clearer. Won't be bothering with KimP and any of her replies now, who obviously thinks it's not ok to be negative about a presenter, but it's ok for her to be negative and rude about Forum members, double standards and hypocrisy? I think so, and before a certain someone puts a reply that I am, I've never been rude about another Forum member.

Think I'll give this Forum a break for now, only come on for some light hearted banter, with some lovely like minded people, not a character assassination.
If I was a presenter, doing the hard sell, getting people to part with money they haven't got on things they don't need, who lies, who lies about their size, who flogs diet books that clearly don't work, who put myself in the public eye and lie, then yes, give it with both barrels, I'd expect it. There are some lovely people on here though who far outweigh the not so nice, but if KimP has this opinion of me then I'd rather not be around people like that, I'm not in my real life, so not doing it here. Happy posting lovely people xxx. Just added this comment before I take a permanent break. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_3:

At the end of the day, anyone on the telly or in the public eye, politicians and the rest, are there to be shot at ! Are we any worse on here than those reviewing the papers on the box ? or the Andrew Marr show where politicians bitch about each other ? No, of course not. Although I've never watched Loose Women, from all accounts I wouldn't want to be friends with any of that lot !

Its par for the course, whether selly telly, the duo on Strictly or the millionaires who present the Morning Shows, they earn the mega bucks (or perks) and its the price they pay for fame. Human nature after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back