Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 15/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly people can preach at me all they want and Del Boy can read my comments if she wishes and I don`t care whether HD, black and white, supersized or curved TV`s make you look smaller or bigger. The fact is Del Boy looks fat on screen and is hardly a great advert for any diet book whether it`s her own or anybody else`s.
Am I pin thin ? The answer is no but there again I`m not trying to con people into buying a book which obviously doesn`t work. She can`t help being short no more than I can help being tall but she sees what we see on studio monitors and she is currently rotund, double chinned and trussed into what look to be steel enforced undergarments.
If she`s happy with her size then you go girl, if she`s unhappy with her size then she should practise what she preaches in her book and if she`s kicked dieting right out of the ball park forever more then I suggest she doesn`t write another diet book because it would be seriously taking the P. There again if people are daft enough to buy it or blind enough to hold Del Boy as a perfect example of how her book works, then that`s up to them.
Meanwhile I shall natter away on this forum about Del Boy, the price of eggs, how QVC has sunk in quality, value and crapiness and enjoy reading other peoples opinions whether I agree with them or not.

I think Debbie F is cute and cuddly looking. All the people who criticize her for her size must be string bean thin.

Who knows if Debbie Flint reads this forum, if she does she may be laughing to herself thinking there are people out there who think HD TV means what you see through a TV screen is the same as what you see in real life.

But getting back to the comment you made Grizelda, the thing to remember is that while most of us engage in banter about presenters now and again it's done with no real malice. The number of posters who continuously make gratuitous remarks are a small number and they just feed off each other. As the saying goes, misery loves company.

We have always said on here that people can make positive and negative comments about ALL things shopping telly, that includes the presenters. You put yourself in the public eye you will get comments.

What we do not tolerate is attacking fellow forum members!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back