Can we club together and buy that Camouflage woman a hairbrush?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
Love how she acts all snooty, but looks like she hasn't washed her hair in a month and arrived at QVC on the back of a motorbike sans helmet.

Who on earth?

Who is the presenter on with the Camouflage pair? She looks like Worzell Gummage (sp!) with that awful hair.If she is having a bad hair day it could have been scrapped back.I find these 2 ladies strangely scary without having a presenter looking like this.Hope she is not going on to a Haircare hour! Maybe she has drawn the short straw to be on with these two?

Who is the presenter on with the Camouflage pair? She looks like Worzell Gummage (sp!) with that awful hair.If she is having a bad hair day it could have been scrapped back.I find these 2 ladies strangely scary without having a presenter looking like this.Hope she is not going on to a Haircare hour! Maybe she has drawn the short straw to be on with these two?
Well said ~Silver Fox I agree with you.

She's Eilidh Nairn & that's as far as I'll go...

QVC seem to miss the mark when taking on new presenters, ever since the trio Carmel, Anna and Marveline (not sure how to spell her name, sorry). The 3 latest women haven’t impressed me yet and my jury is still out on Katy. They should learn from their mistakes and bring back Debbie Greenwood and Anthony Heyward (sp ?). Maybe Julian Ballantyne although I wasn’t keen.

Debbie greenwood talked more about herself (and her husband’s chocolate addiction) than Jill Franks. Her waffling doesn’t sell stock, too cut-throat now for her style of presenting.

The Scottish presenter (difficult name to spell and pronounce) needs a hair trim. I think she has nice hair, but the ends are over-processed and straggly. I've noticed recently that a lot of young women are wearing really short hair styles these days.

The Scottish presenter (difficult name to spell and pronounce) needs a hair trim. I think she has nice hair, but the ends are over-processed and straggly. I've noticed recently that a lot of young women are wearing really short hair styles these days.

I've always thought the advantage of longer hair is that it can be tied back or up relatively easily, unlike short hair that has to be styled. I have known a few women who can carry off the Judi Dench look, I'm not one of them! Our younger daughter occasionally followed me down the bobbed route but generally had long hair until last summer when she had a pixie cut similar to that worn by Frankie Bridge (Saturdays) it's gorgeous & if I was younger & braver I'd copy her. Back to the Q, I think the majority of the presenters have awful hair & unflattering hairstyles.

I agree, Twilight, especially as the presenters have 'hair and makeup' available to them before they go on camera. Slightly off subject, but I think Charlie Brooks often wears too much lipstick. His lips can't be so very pink naturally!

I agree, Twilight, especially as the presenters have 'hair and makeup' available to them before they go on camera. Slightly off subject, but I think Charlie Brooks often wears too much lipstick. His lips can't be so very pink naturally!

I've just had a look & I agree. Obviously everyone on TV has to wear make up but mens' lips look better natural.

Latest posts

Back