give me strength....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to see Amanda Holden in her 'oh gor blimey' mode with Charlie. Its clear the Botox has addled her brain. What has turned her from being an ok actress, into this shrieking woman who is trying to be funny ? Perhaps all those flights in a private jet - courtesy of Cowell, has made her believe she's something more than special. I rank her alongside Victoria Beckham and Holly Willoughby - and the media are to blame.

The media have “created” their celeb status but the individuals named don’t have to believe it all nor build it into their personalities. I don’t blame them for taking advantage of their high profiles, who wouldn’t seize the opportunity to “earn” vast sums to set your children up for life ? I just don’t like their smugness nor the public’s adoration and media saturation of them.

The media have “created” their celeb status but the individuals named don’t have to believe it all nor build it into their personalities. I don’t blame them for taking advantage of their high profiles, who wouldn’t seize the opportunity to “earn” vast sums to set your children up for life ? I just don’t like their smugness nor the public’s adoration and media saturation of them.
:mysmilie_502:

Amanda Holden is one of the few 'celebs' that I actually like on Q. I think she's got a very dry sense of humour which I find quite amusing.
I do agree though that I think she's gone a bit too far with the botox etc, but I'd rather watch an hour of her than most of the people they seem to be trotting out at the moment.

Latest posts

Back