Diamonique Gifts TSV 17/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it only ever will be they wont do nothing risky as a jewellery tsv as it just wont sell if they do so to me it makes much more logical sense to stick to something like this which im glad they are doing & so are a lot of others

I always think those eek bauble gifts look cheap. I`ve seen similar type things on markets, baubles with crystal earrings or somesuch and I think Argos also do them. Not my cup of tea and I love jewellery. If anybody is looking for a jewellery related gift for people who love all things sparkly then I`ve just received a fabulous book and it really is beautiful. I ordered one originally and loved it so much I ordered another as a Christmas gift for someone. For the price (£9.99) it looks far more than the money.
Here`s the link to it on Amazon but I actually bought it from The Book People where it`s cheaper and you may also find a voucher code if you do a web search for one. I got mine for £7.99 on one of their 20% off days.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0241226031/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I can only wear gold/white gold in my ears so I won't be getting these.

So many of the TSVs nowadays seem to be repeats, very 'samey' like the fashion, made especially for QVC or not something I'd ever buy or they're available to buy before the release date which doesn't fit with the TODAY'S special value bit.

They might be TSVs, but they're no longer special in my opinion.

my fav style of diamonique earrings are these drops but I have loads of them....I remember qvc selling them in 14 carat gold for £25 those were the days.

Thanks for the Amazon link Vienna that book looks far more interesting and better value than these Eek earrings.QVC an be so boring they may play safe & sell loads but we who have been around for some time —- same old.
p.s see the Liz Earle TSV is live & I even questioning that!

Thanks for the Amazon link Vienna that book looks far more interesting and better value than these Eek earrings.QVC an be so boring they may play safe & sell loads but we who have been around for some time —- same old.
p.s see the Liz Earle TSV is live & I even questioning that!

SF buy the book from The Book People in the link below and use code MAPLE15 and you`ll get it for just over £8. The code ends at midnight.
https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...uctId=648073&catalogId=10051&searchTerm=jewel

ok someone screwed up somewhere as lots said in a travel case & lots said bauble

Diamonique 6ct tw Set of 2 Hoop & Stud Earrings in Bauble Sterling Silver
Item Number: 339867
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.96
P&P £3.95

This stunning duo from Diamonique features one pair of half-hoop earrings and one pair of studs, each encrusted with glittering round-cut simulated white diamonds, set on polished, sterling silver and presented in colourful, faceted bauble gift boxes. In your choice of elegant plating and together totalling an impressive 6.00 carat weight, make someones festive celebrations sparkle with these beautiful Diamonique earrings.

The six Cs of Diamonique - these earrings feature the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps to ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.

Sparkle this season - whether you keep these earrings to yourself to enjoy on Christmas morning, or you share them with a loved one, these wonderfully packaged earrings are guaranteed to impress.

Timeless style - in classic half-hoop and stud designs, these Diamonique earrings can be worn throughout the year to add a touch of glamour to any look - not just with your favourite festive outfits!

Festive flourishes - if you choose the classic, sleek rhodium-plated option, you’ll get one silver and one turquoise bauble. Love rose gold? The rose gold-plated option comes with one rose gold and one violet bauble. If you love the classic elegance of yellow gold, this plating option comes with one gold and one pink bauble.

Round-cut simulated white diamonds: hoops: 20 x (3.8mm); studs: 2 x (6.3mm)
Polished, plated sterling silver
Post and butterfly fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Stud (l x w): 6.5mm x 6.5mm
Hoop circumference: 20mm
Total equivalent diamond weight: hoops: 4.00 carats; studs: 2.00 carats

Colour options:

Rhodium-plated sterling silver - with silver and turquoise baubles
Rose gold-plated sterling silver - with rose gold and violet baubles
Yellow gold-plated sterling silver - with gold and pink baubles

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339867

Once again they are rabbiting on about how little it is for 2 presents “about £13” each . I hate to tell you AK but it’s actually £15.45 each. Conveniently round down and forget the postage.

Now that is a big difference on a lower value item.

Thankyou Vienna, I ordered the Jewel book from the Book People and it arrived today ( ordered Monday) It is fab. I thought it would be small but no, lovely illustrations would make a great gift, this one is for ME!

Thankyou Vienna, I ordered the Jewel book from the Book People and it arrived today ( ordered Monday) It is fab. I thought it would be small but no, lovely illustrations would make a great gift, this one is for ME!

Yes its a lovely book isn`t it ? I ordered one as a gift and liked it so much I ordered another for me.
Another lovely book from them is this one in the link below. It`s hardback, every page is edged with gold and the info as well as the drawings are fabulous. A lovely gift for someone who likes fashion or the history of fashion and just £4.99
https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...d=583380&catalogId=10051&searchTerm=the+dress

Perhaps another book purchase coming on? I correct myself the book I received today was ordered on Tuesday afternoon, just to prove we don’t have to wait an age for delivery!

Latest posts

Back