Shay & Blue TSV 18/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This will be interesting.

Wonder if they will do a 100mls size of the Black Tulip in this one? I believe it is their best seller?

On their website they are doing a fantastic offer boxed two 10mls size perfumes of your choice, two hand creams full size and to samples again these of your choice for £25 no p&p

Oh, seems to be gone now must have sold out.

I bought the 1st TSV and ordered several samples from the S&B website. I hated them all, and gave the TSV away too. Not the brand for me, this one. I will say it was very nicely packaged, I was actually very disappointed not to like it!

I bought the first TSV too. It was ok and I kept it for a couple of weeks then thought about it again and decided I didn't like it enough to justify the spend, so sent it back. I didn't use it during the time I held onto it but just had a couple of squirts of the fragrance to make my decision. They do an orange perfume which appealed to me but I bought a Jo Malone one last winter which I haven't used yet so will stick with that.
Just read PAL's post again. I really wanted to like the TSV too. I didn't buy thinking I could send it back, I ordered it anticipating something I would love.

I usually buy from M&S when they do 20% off.

Belladonna

Suffolk Lavender a proper lavender

Black Tulip

Salt Caramel which really does smell like hot butter popcorn

Framboise Noir

Jo Malone is coming to my local SpaceNK on Thursday even for an event. She does her own brand Jo Loves now. Not a fan so said no to the invite.

I wasn't particularly struck by the testers I used when I saw this range in the DHS. I would like the TSV to be a fragrance wardrobe of small sizes (but not stupid samples) perhaps with mini handcreams at a very low price. I know I don't have a hope of seeing this happen!

I wasn't particularly struck by the testers I used when I saw this range in the DHS. I would like the TSV to be a fragrance wardrobe of small sizes (but not stupid samples) perhaps with mini handcreams at a very low price. I know I don't have a hope of seeing this happen!

well if 2 minis & a hand cream sold out at £36 as an OTO that wont happen ever as a tsv

I usually buy from M&S when they do 20% off.

Belladonna

Suffolk Lavender a proper lavender

Black Tulip

Salt Caramel which really does smell like hot butter popcorn

Framboise Noir

Jo Malone is coming to my local SpaceNK on Thursday even for an event. She does her own brand Jo Loves now. Not a fan so said no to the invite.

You get all the good stuff over the pond....Wiah I lived within (trotting) distance from a nice city.....

That is because the Jo Malone range is now Estee Lauder and they bring in different perfumers to create for them. I am not a fan of smelling like figs, citrus fruit etc which is what Jo Loves is all about.

Jo Malone, I own Orris and Sandalwood, Tonka and Myrrh and Blue Hyacinth. Never like the Basil one or the so-called Amber and Lavender didn't get either from it. As for the fragrance combining just a way to get people to spend more. Though people have been combining different perfumes for years on the forums themselves.

They are called influencers and get paid sheds loads by companies. The handbag ones are always showing their ££££££ freebies and how wonderful they are. All their stuff is free and the more followers they have the more money they get paid.

I follow a few beauty bloggers and one buys her own stuff(she is in the US), the other two are the UK and give links to the products sponsored and not sponsored so it is up to the individual where they chose to buy from. All give honest reviews and do not always give glowing reviews. In fact, one lost out from one company and refused to stay their products were all the most amazing and toe the line.

I am out of this TSV still have loads the Belladonna from the last TSV

What kind of tosser has a blog declaring how fabulous they are????? Has modesty completely died in the 21st century?

I think the title is how the followers should feel about themselves, after using the products, rather than Sarah's opinion of herself. I worked in education & we were advised against being on any forms of social media &, with the exception of this fantastic forum, I'm not on anything. However, I'm a dying breed, so many now write blogs, show everything about their lives on Instagram & share all their opinions or problems on Twitter & fb that it's become the norm. I think being modest is an attractive quality but so many younger people wrongly see it as the opposite of the self love they're told to feel, add to that the doctrine of being assertive & there are a lot of 'Me, me & more me' individuals out there.

Gosh, when I read your post I wondered what the operation was but fortunately it was just her shoulder! What struck me in her blog was how much she is able to do by way of building work and yet she presents herself as a stupid little woman most of the time. I can't abide that. She also mentions that her dear friend was the nurse on duty and they used to work together in a jewellers on the DHS! The DHS!!!! Which she perpetually slags off!

Disappointed there isn’t a Framboise Noire option.
I still have Atropa Belladonna from last time and there is just something about Black Tulip I didn’t like during the first few hours of wearing. Not sure if it was plum that I could smell? Strange how if our nose doesn’t take to a smell there’s little we can do about it. May dig it out and have another spray though...

Disappointed there isn’t a Framboise Noire option.
I still have Atropa Belladonna from last time and there is just something about Black Tulip I didn’t like during the first few hours of wearing. Not sure if it was plum that I could smell? Strange how if our nose doesn’t take to a smell there’s little we can do about it. May dig it out and have another spray though...

I know I cannot stand fig in perfume, happy to eat them though.

Then Tom Ford Black Orchid for some reason I get a cucumber from it. Yuck!

Latest posts

Back