Post Thanks / Like

Wink Shay & Blue TSV 18/10/18

the next Shay & Blue TSV is on the 18/10/18 but be super quick is my advise

Thanks Marina , Twilight , SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    This will be interesting.

Wonder if they will do a 100mls size of the Black Tulip in this one? I believe it is their best seller?

On their website they are doing a fantastic offer boxed two 10mls size perfumes of your choice, two hand creams full size and to samples again these of your choice for 25 no p&p

Oh, seems to be gone now must have sold out.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the 1st TSV and ordered several samples from the S&B website. I hated them all, and gave the TSV away too. Not the brand for me, this one. I will say it was very nicely packaged, I was actually very disappointed not to like it!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the first TSV too. It was ok and I kept it for a couple of weeks then thought about it again and decided I didn't like it enough to justify the spend, so sent it back. I didn't use it during the time I held onto it but just had a couple of squirts of the fragrance to make my decision. They do an orange perfume which appealed to me but I bought a Jo Malone one last winter which I haven't used yet so will stick with that.
    Just read PAL's post again. I really wanted to like the TSV too. I didn't buy thinking I could send it back, I ordered it anticipating something I would love.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually buy from M&S when they do 20% off.

Belladonna

Suffolk Lavender a proper lavender

Black Tulip

Salt Caramel which really does smell like hot butter popcorn

Framboise Noir

Jo Malone is coming to my local SpaceNK on Thursday even for an event. She does her own brand Jo Loves now. Not a fan so said no to the invite.

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't particularly struck by the testers I used when I saw this range in the DHS. I would like the TSV to be a fragrance wardrobe of small sizes (but not stupid samples) perhaps with mini handcreams at a very low price. I know I don't have a hope of seeing this happen!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I wasn't particularly struck by the testers I used when I saw this range in the DHS. I would like the TSV to be a fragrance wardrobe of small sizes (but not stupid samples) perhaps with mini handcreams at a very low price. I know I don't have a hope of seeing this happen!
    well if 2 minis & a hand cream sold out at 36 as an OTO that wont happen ever as a tsv

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I usually buy from M&S when they do 20% off.

Belladonna

Suffolk Lavender a proper lavender

Black Tulip

Salt Caramel which really does smell like hot butter popcorn

Framboise Noir

Jo Malone is coming to my local SpaceNK on Thursday even for an event. She does her own brand Jo Loves now. Not a fan so said no to the invite.

You get all the good stuff over the pond....Wiah I lived within (trotting) distance from a nice city.....

Post Thanks / Like

I have sampled Jo Loves in the shops, not a patch on Jo Malone imo.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

That is because the Jo Malone range is now Estee Lauder and they bring in different perfumers to create for them. I am not a fan of smelling like figs, citrus fruit etc which is what Jo Loves is all about.

Jo Malone, I own Orris and Sandalwood, Tonka and Myrrh and Blue Hyacinth. Never like the Basil one or the so-called Amber and Lavender didn't get either from it. As for the fragrance combining just a way to get people to spend more. Though people have been combining different perfumes for years on the forums themselves.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post