Shay & Blue TSV 18/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just spotted that this is still available at TSV price if anyone missed it ?

I don't think it is? Did you actually have the item page open? I saw it yesterday evening in the search results for Shay & Blue and it implied it was still available but when I clicked on it, instead of the price, it said:

We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

Have others been able to buy it?

Anyway, I wasn't going to buy the TSV myself as I already have the Black Tulip on Advance Order. Having tried it in M&S yesterday, it's just not special enough for fussy me. I love the look and everything else about it though!! I am almost definitely going to call and cancel - a pity people can't ring in just as I do that and snap it up!

I don't think it is? Did you actually have the item page open? I saw it yesterday evening in the search results for Shay & Blue and it implied it was still available but when I clicked on it, instead of the price, it said:

We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

Anyway, I wasn't going to buy the TSV myself as I already have the Black Tulip on Advance Order. Having tried it in M&S yesterday, it's just not special enough for fussy me. I love the look and everything else about it though!! I am almost definitely going to call and cancel - a pity people can't ring in just as I do that and snap it up!

Nice to see you back, AndiK!!!!!

Nice to see you back, AndiK!!!!!

I've been avoiding you!

Only kidding. Seriously, you're so lovely. I've missed you, too. I've been sneaking around, keeping half an eye on the odd Q deal but I've been very good and resisted mostly, including the Cozee, various beauty sets, Yankees. Aren't I just a saint?! I ordered tomorrow's LE TSV early and that came (love it) and, as I say, I went for the S&B Black Tulip on AO but I'm cancelling before it's despatched. Did you buy?

Oh, I also couldn't resist the incredible offer on a slow cooker thing from Ideal World, as advertised on here by that rascal Shopperholic (Ideal World Bargainspotter Extraordinaire).

Yes I was able to buy it
Perhaps there was only one or two available

Yes I was able to buy it
Perhaps there was only one or two available

Yes, must’ve been a very narrow window of opportunity as I’d looked the night before and just after you posted but it was definitely saying not available both times. Well done.

The Shay and Blue guy is begging on FB groups for people to leave positive reviews for the TSV as there have been quite a few 1 star reviews left!

I tried to find it on the qvc website even though its sold out you should be able to read the reviews

Selling on QVC is a double-edged sword: the potential for huge quantities sold, but at the same time open to rather public criticism.

I tried to find it on the qvc website even though its sold out you should be able to read the reviews

Someone should have told him people can't view or leave reviews if it is sold out!!! :mysmilie_19:

He does a weekly Friday live video from their boutique thing on Facebook. It kept popping up in my timeline until I just had to stop it. Sorry I just did not want to watch it. I do really like and own a number of his perfumes(I wait for M&S to do 20% off beauty), and enjoy. But I just do not want to watch or listen to live from.....

Latest posts

Back