Cozee Home TSV 19/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh no my bedroom wallpaper is silver grey lille stripe by Laura Ashley this is nightmare. plus I wish I bought the quilt tsv

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Embossed Stripe Duvet Set with Deep Fitted sheet
Item Number: 807440
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £48.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.00

Double QVC Price £52.00 Todays Special Value Price £42.00

King QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £48.00

Super QVC Price £62.00 Todays Special Value Price £51.00

This gorgeous bedding set from Cozee Home includes a luxurious Velvetsoft duvet cover with an embossed stripe pattern on the front and a plain reverse, plus two matching housewife pillowcases and a fitted sheet. Stay warm and cosy during the chilly winter months with this quality bed linen collection.

Sink into Velvetsoft - this technologically advanced plush fabric works with your body to help regulate your sleep environment, keeping you cosy and warm while helping to wick away moisture to prevent overheating.

Upgrade your décor - turn your bedroom into a stylish sanctuary with this contemporary bedding set. Forget boutique hotel getaways, from now on, you'll prefer a staycation.

Dreamy palette - with five neutral colour options to choose from, it's easy for you to find the perfect set to slot into your existing décor. Take your pick from Silver Grey, White, Light Taupe, Charcoal or Navy, and create a calming, tranquil space to relax in.

Easy care, easy sleep - as with all of Cozee Home's products, this bedding set is machine washable, fast-drying, and doesn't require any ironing. This set is easy to look after if you lead a busy lifestyle; you can have it washed in the morning and back on the bed by night.

Button fastenings
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover - with an embossed stripe pattern on face and plain reverse
1 x fitted sheet - plain
2 x housewife pillowcases - with an embossed stripe pattern on face and plain reverse

Colour options:

Silver Grey
White
Light Taupe
Charcoal
Navy

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm (35" x 75")
Double: 135cm x 190cm (53" x 75"
King: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")
Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 35cm (72.8" x 79" x 13.8")

Housewife pillowcases: 51cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807440

the silver is looking like a beige/taupe stripe which is a shame

Unfortunately for me, that's more the colour scheme in my bedroom so I currently have a king size set languishing in my basket...so tempted, gah!!!!

A bit too shiny for me. I'm sure they'll do something else before Christmas. Quite keen on the heated blanket though.

CC

I love the velvet feel as I have an embossed set from cozen home and the top is velvet. fab! but I cant see the colours clearly and qvc make it so expensive to send items back its not worth the cost or the hassle

I love the velvet feel as I have an embossed set from cozen home and the top is velvet. fab! but I cant see the colours clearly and qvc make it so expensive to send items back its not worth the cost or the hassle

Well if it's more silver grey than taupe (I agree, the representation onscreen vs online is very different!) then I'll let you know as I'm also in London :mysmilie_47:

Candycane - Aldi and Lidl both have electric throws for about £30-35 quite regularly. They both have a 3-yr warranty, too.

Aldi still has a picture on the website from the last one a few weeks ago, so you can get the details from there. They might have some left in store, but you're best off signing up to their emails and getting in quick next time.

I've been buying these for myself and as gifts for years and have only had to use the warranty once - a quick call and there was a new one delivered in days!

Candycane - Aldi and Lidl both have electric throws for about £30-35 quite regularly. They both have a 3-yr warranty, too.

Aldi still has a picture on the website from the last one a few weeks ago, so you can get the details from there. They might have some left in store, but you're best off signing up to their emails and getting in quick next time.

I've been buying these for myself and as gifts for years and have only had to use the warranty once - a quick call and there was a new one delivered in days!
I have one from Lidl but I did have to exchange it u dear warranty but the new one seems fine.

Are these velvet Cozee Homes sets heavy? I don’t like stuff that is heavy on the bed and also that takes long to wash and dry.

Are these velvet Cozee Homes sets heavy? I don’t like stuff that is heavy on the bed and also that takes long to wash and dry.

No. They're quite light - much lighter than my old 100% cotton sets and easier for me to get on the line.

They're fast-drying, too. The only thing I don't like about them is you can't wash them at high temperature.

Having said that, I changed from a sprung mattress, cotton bedding and a down quilt to memory foam, wool duvet and pillow (memory foam travel pillow for me as I can't stick pressure on my ears any more), and have reduced my night-time asthma attacks to less than one a month. I was having them every night. My bed/ding is the only thing I've changed.

Memory foam and wool are kryptonite to dust mites and I'm assuming they dislike fleece, too.

I know the postage is expensive, ILS, but if you wait for an offer, I think you should give them a go. The problem with hating them after giving them a go is getting them back into the box. Like storing, these sets take so much room!

I always love cotton flannel but these cozee home sets are light as a feather and warm in a comfortable soft way...a bit like warm icing sugar being sifted all over you when your asleep..I dont find it over warm either. I used it most of the summer we just had which was one of the warmest in decades. I store mine In large packing cubes

Latest posts

Back