BCC Items 2018

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have no problem at all giving £28 to Breast Cancer Care but I wouldn't give that necklace house room. It's far too gaudy and cheap looking. However, I hope they sell and the money goes to the good cause that is BCC.

CC

I would have no problem at all giving £28 to Breast Cancer Care but I wouldn't give that necklace house room. It's far too gaudy and cheap looking. However, I hope they sell and the money goes to the good cause that is BCC.

CC

Can't understand why people wait for this junk to come around instead of just donating the whole amount to charities of their choice.

I asked QVC for the contents list of 237060 Kipling BCC item yesterday and had an email from them this morning,
Liz Earle soothing eye lotion 100mls
SBC collagen gel 100mls
Gatineau melatogenine futur plus radiance mask 15mls
Elemis hand and nail lotion exotic blooms or golden azaharno choice 20mls
Kipling bag in dark blue/turquoise blue/forest green/pink flowers/ivory/w/flowers
Must be a bit of a lucky dip with some of the contents and the colour of the bag, but in my opinion a good deal and a good cause benefits as well.
Fill your boots ladies. I have ordered mine on advanced orders 8th October.

I asked QVC for the contents list of 237060 Kipling BCC item yesterday and had an email from them this morning,
Liz Earle soothing eye lotion 100mls
SBC collagen gel 100mls
Gatineau melatogenine futur plus radiance mask 15mls
Elemis hand and nail lotion exotic blooms or golden azaharno choice 20mls
Kipling bag in dark blue/turquoise blue/forest green/pink flowers/ivory/w/flowers
Must be a bit of a lucky dip with some of the contents and the colour of the bag, but in my opinion a good deal and a good cause benefits as well.
Fill your boots ladies. I have ordered mine on advanced orders 8th October.

Photo is up now and it is 150ml Eyebright which is full size.

Photo is up now and it is 150ml Eyebright which is full size.

I read my email again and it defo says 100mls. QVC getting it wrong again...no surprise there then! I thought it was odd as they have never done a 100ml size to my knowledge.

If you want to order more than one of the Kipling BCC item make sure you phone as postage when buying two online is wrong!!

CC

For me, I think a lot of the B & W stuff looks Gaudy & Cheap....I don't get the hype......& how can something be glamorous if it's like tin foil & sticky sequins - ie cheap as china.....I hope they give a decent amount of cash to BCC.

Why on earth would anyone buy 10 the contents would be out of date before they use them unless of course they are giving them as gifts or selling on eBay.

Latest posts

Back