BCC Items 2018




Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: BCC Items 2018

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,420
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink BCC Items 2018

    Butler & Wilson BCC Item

    Butler & Wilson Breast Cancer Care Enamel Heart Necklace 28 + post
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.340453

    Thanks SisterBliss, alter ego thanked for this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    I would have no problem at all giving 28 to Breast Cancer Care but I wouldn't give that necklace house room. It's far too gaudy and cheap looking. However, I hope they sell and the money goes to the good cause that is BCC.

    CC
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kent Near Bluewater
    Posts
    1,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Most of the items on the web are the same items as last year.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    692
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I would have no problem at all giving 28 to Breast Cancer Care but I wouldn't give that necklace house room. It's far too gaudy and cheap looking. However, I hope they sell and the money goes to the good cause that is BCC.

    CC
    Can't understand why people wait for this junk to come around instead of just donating the whole amount to charities of their choice.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,420
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Breast Cancer Care 4 Piece Beauty Collection & Kipling Cosmetic Bag 13 + 1.95 postage
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237060

    NO CONTENTS LISTED!!
    Thanks I Love Chocolate , llloyd thanked for this post
     

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Breast Cancer Care 4 Piece Beauty Collection & Kipling Cosmetic Bag 13 + 1.95 postage
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237060

    NO CONTENTS LISTED!!
    Just ordered 2 of what the feck I have no idea!!!!
     

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,420
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrangiefan View Post
    Just ordered 2 of what the feck I have no idea!!!!
    hehe everyone loves a good mystery & if its anything like last years it will be very popular & all it says at the moment is "Breast Cancer Care Box"
    Likes alter ego liked this post
     

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I asked QVC for the contents list of 237060 Kipling BCC item yesterday and had an email from them this morning,
    Liz Earle soothing eye lotion 100mls
    SBC collagen gel 100mls
    Gatineau melatogenine futur plus radiance mask 15mls
    Elemis hand and nail lotion exotic blooms or golden azaharno choice 20mls
    Kipling bag in dark blue/turquoise blue/forest green/pink flowers/ivory/w/flowers
    Must be a bit of a lucky dip with some of the contents and the colour of the bag, but in my opinion a good deal and a good cause benefits as well.
    Fill your boots ladies. I have ordered mine on advanced orders 8th October.
    Likes miss molly liked this post
     

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I asked QVC for the contents list of 237060 Kipling BCC item yesterday and had an email from them this morning,
    Liz Earle soothing eye lotion 100mls
    SBC collagen gel 100mls
    Gatineau melatogenine futur plus radiance mask 15mls
    Elemis hand and nail lotion exotic blooms or golden azaharno choice 20mls
    Kipling bag in dark blue/turquoise blue/forest green/pink flowers/ivory/w/flowers
    Must be a bit of a lucky dip with some of the contents and the colour of the bag, but in my opinion a good deal and a good cause benefits as well.
    Fill your boots ladies. I have ordered mine on advanced orders 8th October.
    Photo is up now and it is 150ml Eyebright which is full size.
    Thanks llloyd , Pandora thanked for this post
     

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Photo is up now and it is 150ml Eyebright which is full size.
    I read my email again and it defo says 100mls. QVC getting it wrong again...no surprise there then! I thought it was odd as they have never done a 100ml size to my knowledge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •