BCC Items 2018 - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BCC Items 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered another one for a Christmas present, great value.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I’ve had two pink flower both with the gold hand cream. It’s a pretty pouch but seems more see through being a lighter shade. I was hoping I’d get two different designs so I could pick my favourite and give the other to my daughter.

Post Thanks / Like

Sooze I've got a Turquoise and a deep blue pouch if you fancy a swap. I got all pink "blooms" hand creams if anyone want to swap for the gold one. PM me if anyone wants to swap!
    Thanks Sooze thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Sooze I've got a Turquoise and a deep blue pouch if you fancy a swap. I got all pink "blooms" hand creams if anyone want to swap for the gold one. PM me if anyone wants to swap!
    I've sent you a PM about a swap.
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one feeling underwhelmed at this years BCC??? I know they no longer have the show on air but the number of products is also way down compared to last year and many of those are old products! They will not raise nearly the amount they used to!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I’ve sent you a PM (I think? LoL)
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Chocolate View Post
    Woo hoo! It arrived. I got the dark blue as expected.

Unfortunately, no hand cream QVC think they might be able to send it to me. Took my number and will contact me within 72 hours. If not, Iíll get a replacement. Hope they donít sell out.

I await their call with interest.
    Update: although at first they thought they could just send me the hand lotion, they actually sent me a replacement. I received this today BEFORE I received the prepaid label so very happy.

Also, this time I received the white with pink flowers bag and my preferred hand lotion (gold).

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Am I the only one feeling underwhelmed at this years BCC??? I know they no longer have the show on air but the number of products is also way down compared to last year and many of those are old products! They will not raise nearly the amount they used to!
    Same here Sazza. I get the feeling QVC really would love to just drop the BBC altogether but worry about a backlash from the charity(not look good in the press if QVC just dropped them suddenly) and are just letting it have a slow fade away.

I remember towards the end of the live events shows the final years mostly old stuff they had on the year before and QVC own brands disappeared.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post