Important Message From Rocks & CO.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Andrew - thanks for taking the time to come onto the forum and letting us know the plans. I've bought a few lovely bits from Rocks&Co, and I'm just waiting to see that all of my refunds have gone back on before I indulge some more :)

Hi Andrew - Thanks for introducing yourself, and for coming to chat to us in the forum! Good luck in your job - Rocks & Co is great channel, with some gremlins to iron out.

Hello andrew

Hi i'm new to this forum, have recently become obsessed with rocks&co much to the dissapointment of my bank. I joined this channel from another channel a certain 4 letter word followed by tv. sorry im not good at vague. I love rocks and wish you every sucess in the role. If you are who I think you are I believe we may have met before. I went on a tour of that other channel and I believe you were one of the scheduling team. Am I right? If I am congrats on getting off the sinking ship!!!!! Please, please, please let me know. It will give me big kudos with my friends if we have met by default. I just want to be able to brag!!!

:Hiya: Fran and Welcome

welcome-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back