ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gtech AirRam Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number 807159
QVC Price £198.00
TSV Price £164.96
P&P £0.00

4 Easy Pays of £41.24

Gtech's AirRam Mk2 cordless vacuum cleaner moves effortlessly from carpet to hard-flooring without the need to change any settings, and features their AirLOC technology designed to help pick up larger pieces, plus an ultra-low profile so you can reach under tables and chairs. Thanks to its lightweight design and impressive run-time of up to 40 minutes, you can easily whip around your home and tackle hard-to-reach areas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy today the Gtech AirRam Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner direct you’d pay £199.99. So get it for our Today’s Special Value price of £164.97 with P&P included, is a fabulous saving of £35.02.

Intuitive technology – the clever AirLOC system adapts with each cleaning stroke. When you’re pushing it forward, the front face of the cleaner opens to collect larger debris. Upon dragging it back towards you, the AirLOC seals to the floor to collect fine dust from crevices. It also has a shorter and wider air-path for improved cleaning.

Convenient cleaning - this vacuum cleaner moves effortlessly across various floorings and boasts a rotating bar ideal for picking up pet hair. Plus, you don't need to worry about snagged cords or being tied to plug sockets, meaning you can reach every corner in your home.

Compact emptying - the AirRam Mk2 features a clever collection system which compresses the dirt into a capsule, stored in the head of the vacuum. This is then easy to swiftly eject straight into the bin without getting your hands messy.

Fantastic customer service - Gtech offer a 2 year guarantee, see the attached manual for more information. If you have any specific queries regarding your vacuum cleaner, you can also call their Customer Service centre on 01905 345891.

Rechargeable
Bagless design

What's in the box?

Gtech AirRam Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Power adapter
Instruction manual

https://www.qvcuk.com/Gtech-AirRam-...duct.807159.html?productNumber=807159&sc=ISRC

I think I'm gonna go for this. My current one is still working but I'm not sure for how much longer. I was thinking about getting the new cordless Henry, but it doesn't have a rotating brush, so I think I'll stick with what I know (and sadly love).

I've got a cordless GTech vacuum cleaner and it's great, lightweight, easy to charge and has quite a lot of charge when using it. However, I only use this everyday for cleaning the rug in the livingroom or running around the carpets upstairs. For the very heavy duty task of properly removing white dog hair from carpets, floors and furniture, nooks and crannies, I need my plug in Dyson.

CC

I've got the Mk 1 and Mk 2 as well, and prefer the Mk 2. The older model is kept upstairs and the Mk 2 is for the downstairs. I've not used my Oreck vacuum cleaner since buying the Mk 1. I also bought the hand held one, direct from GTech when it was on offer, and use that mainly for the car and the stairs. So I think I'm covered.

Just to remind anyone who does buy the forthcoming TSV ................ don't forget to register it with GTech as their CS is second to none. When the battery in the Mk 2 stopped holding its charge they sent a new battery (£70 in price) free of charge and it arrived the next day.

I certainly am P-a-L! The fluffy roller brings up hard floors as though they've been vacuumed and steam cleaned! My £70 Vax will stay upstairs for the mainly carpeted areas and the Shark downstairs for the hard floor and stairs! So glad I gave it a go, and thank you for everyone's feedback!

Latest posts

Back