Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml
200 ml cleanse and polish Worth £28 incl 2 cloths cost £13.27
Instant boost tonic Worth £15.50 cost £7.34
Skin repair Worth £21 cost £9.95
150 ml cleanse and polish Worth £23.50 cost £11.13
Hand wash Worth £15 cost £7.11
Body wash Worth £15 cost £7.11
Total Worth £118 cost £55.91 including p&p used in calculation.
Worked out for my friend who loves this brand.

ml for ml
200 ml cleanse and polish Worth £28 incl 2 cloths cost £13.27
Instant boost tonic Worth £15.50 cost £7.34
Skin repair Worth £21 cost £9.95
150 ml cleanse and polish Worth £23.50 cost £11.13
Hand wash Worth £15 cost £7.11
Body wash Worth £15 cost £7.11
Total Worth £118 cost £55.91 including p&p used in calculation.
Worked out for my friend who loves this brand.

Llovely Lloyd......Really speedy sums, but I can't have any more beauty bits.....I only have one face! :mysmilie_857:

This TSV is on sale now with easy peasy pays. I do believe I'm going to nip in and get both options as I haven't tried the basil items and I have just finished the orangeflower bodywash.

Aaaaarrggghhh!!! Having had the MB TSV sent to my mum's as I was on holiday, QVC now thinks I live there too. Defaulted straight to mum's address for delivery before I had a chance to notice. I hate it when it does that :mysmilie_51: Always double check.

CC

Last edited:
Were I not going to visit early next month I would have done that but I'll just collect them when we go. The upside is that Mr CC won't see them at our house first so might think mum has bought them for me :mysmilie_59:

CC

Just for anyone who's not a fan of or not bothered about the different C&P scents, the Liz Earle October monthly offer seems good value to me at the moment...

https://uk.lizearle.com/product/offers/your-daily-routine-october-2018-sr

It's £49 (with automatic free delivery) with an RRP of £113 for:

200ml Classic C&P,
200ml Instant Boost and
50ml jar of skin repair moisturiser (you can upgrade to Superskin)
Two Muslims...

Plus your free gift is a set of:
Another (full) 50ml of skin repair moisturiser (tube this time)
30ml C&P
50ml Instant Boost
50ml Eyebright
15ml gentle exfoliator and
1 muslin all in a zipped travel pounch 'thing'...!

I am quite tempted to buy to use the main items for myself and use the travel kit for my sister in law's birthday ;)

Last edited:
200ml Classic C&P,
200ml Instant Boost and
50ml jar of skin repair moisturiser (you can upgrade to Superskin)

Two Muslims... Assalam u alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa baakatuhu

Sorry I couldn't resist - I see this a lot on ebay and it makes me smile because my late Dad taught me this phrase when I was very little.

I know that Liz Earle is an extremely popular brand, but why call it a TODAY'S Special Value when it's on sale nearly a week before the TSV is scheduled? Although I only use cleanse and polish and so am not interested in buying any of the sets, in my opinion, it spoils any anticipation of an upcoming 'bargain.' I feel the same about any of the TSVs are available early.

(And I'm sure that I'm in the minority thinking like this.)

Sorry I couldn't resist - I see this a lot on ebay and it makes me smile because my late Dad taught me this phrase when I was very little.

OMG (and by God I mean Allah..!) sorry about that!!!
Your post has made me smile ;)
I'm assuming it was an autocorrect rather than a typo on my part but whichever, apologies for an inappropriate error!
To clarify it comes with 2 MUSLINS rather than two followers of Islam!! ;)

I'm only pulling your leg TLL and I'm not a Muslim so I hope I haven't offended anyone either.

I know that Liz Earle is an extremely popular brand, but why call it a TODAY'S Special Value when it's on sale nearly a week before the TSV is scheduled? Although I only use cleanse and polish and so am not interested in buying any of the sets, in my opinion, it spoils any anticipation of an upcoming 'bargain.' I feel the same about any of the TSVs are available early.

(And I'm sure that I'm in the minority thinking like this.)

if they didnt do that then there would be problems with the phone lines & internet going into overdrive & melt down, like the days when MB was a proper christmas TSV & the website crashed & you just couldnt get though on the phones or on the website so it makes logical senese to me & not everyone is around on the day for when it launches properly so if your around a few days early you can get it & not have to worry about it ect & it also makes payment sense & a lot more reasons too

Doesn't bother me if TSVs are early, I've bought this one and the MB one before the day. At least you get what you want and know you've bought it. In the past I have got up in the morning and tried to buy a TSV and it's gone even before 9am with no advanced orders which is very disappointing if it was something you really wanted.

CC

I like the TSVs being available early as I have time to consider & usually don’t order whereas on the day I would click & order as an impulse buy.The days of having to move quickly before a sell out are generally over.So more cash in my pocket & less in Q’s.

For Perfume Lovers ... online just now and free P&P

Liz EContains:
1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - in a choice of No.1, No.09, No.15, No.20 or No.100
1 x Orange Flower Hand Wash (200ml) - formulated with foaming agents naturally derived from corn and coconut to leave hands feeling clean and soft
1 x Orange Flower Hand Repair (50ml) - a refreshingly-scented hand treatment that works to replenish and condition your hands, nails and cuticles. Contains echinacea and hops
1 x gift box
https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-3-Piece-Scents-of-Nature-Fragrance-Collection.product.237329.html

For Perfume Lovers ... online just now and free P&P

Liz EContains:
1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - in a choice of No.1, No.09, No.15, No.20 or No.100
1 x Orange Flower Hand Wash (200ml) - formulated with foaming agents naturally derived from corn and coconut to leave hands feeling clean and soft
1 x Orange Flower Hand Repair (50ml) - a refreshingly-scented hand treatment that works to replenish and condition your hands, nails and cuticles. Contains echinacea and hops
1 x gift box
https://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-3-Piece-Scents-of-Nature-Fragrance-Collection.product.237329.html

usual set that comes on but if you want perfume as a gift id wait for the december tsv if there is one like normal

I've just watched Countryfile on BBC 1.

Liz was filmed on her farm with her animals, they mentioned that she had sold her skincare company to concentrate on the farm.
I half wondered whether this news came as a bit of a shock, to those who thought she was still involved with 'her' company.

Have to say though, she was filmed outside with no studio lighting...obviously...and her skin looked great.

Oh my days..!

I just put QVC on briefly (killing time between watching the Strictly Results Show and the last episode of The Cry..!) and I feel nauseous (really!)

Just watched in horror as a close-up camera was trained on Debbie as she slathered cleanse and polish all over her face (with no hairband or even attempt to take her hair away from her face, although Caroline did try to hold one side back at one point!).

She pulled a face which I think was meant to convey pleasure at the scent and then rubbed, wiped and talked all as she scrubbed at her heavy on-air make up, sharing the gunky muslin cloth "results" as she went..

Ugh! Don't know why I found it so unpleasant! Sure I wouldn't look elegant doing it either, but then I wouldn't inflict that on anyone let alone on camera!

Caroline commented that it was "very brave"... She's now make-up free and layering up with a serum and oil.

Time to turn over in case she decides to demo the body products as well!! ;)

Latest posts

Back