Laura Geller TSV 04/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The blush looks like Pink Grapefruit, I wanted one for ages and bought in the last year Black Friday sales so won’t be going for this one. Like the small pink highlighter wonder what it’s called, the other looks like French Vanilla. And I like Laura’s ‘stay on’ eyeliners.

The blush looks like Pink Grapefruit, I wanted one for ages and bought in the last year Black Friday sales so won’t be going for this one. Like the small pink highlighter wonder what it’s called, the other looks like French Vanilla. And I like Laura’s ‘stay on’ eyeliners.

Marina, how are the liners with sensitive eyes? Mine don't like Mally , or even LE Eyebright (someone tell me what I'm doing wrong pls !)

The Kajal eyeliner in the TSV is for sensitive eyes as it can be put in the waterline, I already have the colour twilight and it is lovely.

Marina, how are the liners with sensitive eyes? Mine don't like Mally , or even LE Eyebright (someone tell me what I'm doing wrong pls !)

It was okay but my eyes are not that sensitive and I only use it on the upper eye lid. I was talking about her brown one from the Moroccan collection TSV, I loved it but returned as the whole set didn't suit me.

Laura Geller 6 Piece Holiday Make-Up Collection
Item Number: 235363
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £9.99

This six-piece Holiday Make-up collection from Laura Geller includes the customer-favourite Balance-n-Brighten Foundation along with Blush-n-Brighten cheek colour, two Baked Highlighters, Color Luster Lip Gloss and Baked Kajal eyeliner. Go as natural or as sultry as you like with this collection, it's ideal for taking your look from day to night without carrying too many products in your handbag.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC UK you’d pay £103. To get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of £55.09.

Flawless coverage - if you've never tried the much-loved Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation, now's your chance! This soft-focus powder helps to give coverage whilst correcting unevenness and blurring the appearance of imperfections. This is the first time we're bringing you this gorgeous base in a choice of nine shades, to make it even easier to find your perfect match.

A luxurious beauty gift - this wonderful collection makes a fantastic gift for a loved one. Whether they love a bold, beautiful look or something more subtle and chic, the versatile blush, highlighter and lip gloss shades included will ensure they get just the finish they want.

Get your glow on - highlighter is a must-have product for the winter months, which is why we've included two gorgeous shades for you to play - including a brand new shade - in this collection. Whether you want to create a natural glow for daytime by dusting it lightly over your cheekbones, or amp it up for night-time by using the formula wet, you'll love the look this pair will create.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Light, Fair, Medium, Golden Medium, Deep, Tan, Sand, or Toffee; features a baked formula that is made up of swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy, smooth powder foundation
1 x Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Buttercream (4.5g) - gives the cheeks a smooth, long-wearing flush of colour. Paraben-free and formulated with the antioxidants centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x NEW Baked Highlighter in Sunset Glow (1.5g) - a warm, golden pink shade that helps to create that lit from within glow
1 x Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla (1.8g) - a classic, sheer glow
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss in Rose Tourmaline (6.5ml) - a moisturising, high-shine lip gloss with a light-to-medium coverage; infused with Italian tomato extract and kendi oil
1 x Baked Kajal in Twilight Kohl (1.4g) - a richly-pigmented, smooth kohl liner with a sharpener in the end cap; infused with vitamin E

How to use: Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

Apply in place of foundation or with your favourite base for an even and healthy glow

Blush-n-Brighten:

Sweep onto your cheeks and blend well for a natural-looking flush of colour

Baked Highlighter:

Apply directly across the top of your cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, and Cupid's bow

Color Luster Lip Color:

Apply directly to lips

Baked Kajal:

Gently apply to the lash line and to the inner rim of the eye area

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235363

ml for ml
Balance-n-Brighten Foundation: Worth £23 cost £9.80
Blush-n-Brighten Worth £20 cost £8.52
Baked Highlighter Worth £15 each cost £6.38 each x2
Color Luster Lip Colour Worth £12 cost £5.16
Baked Kajal Worth £18 cost £7.67
Total Worth according to description is £103, cost £43.91 incl p&p in calculations.

It`s full of talc which my skin hates and it`s top ingredient in the B N B. No idea whether it`s the same with the blushers or highlighters.

What colour is " twilight"? Black, dark blue, grey? Is it matt or metallic, does anyone know please?

It`s full of talc which my skin hates and it`s top ingredient in the B N B. No idea whether it`s the same with the blushers or highlighters.

Why do they do that? 'no fillers or binders added'.....my arse!!!!!
I found the fair V powdery & flatish & the medium v. orange/dirty looking. It always looks dirty when they apply to Amanda (fillers) the model.
I reckon it'll only look good if your skin already is (like all the models they demo on)

I was a real fan of LG many years ago when any TSV would have been on it’s way to me by now.I find B&B too powdery and dry looking now & shimmers are not for me.So many brands which years ago were my ‘must haves’ are still the staples on QVC but I am bored & sick of seeing the same thing.Long may they have new customers who are still ‘fresh’ to these offerings, oldies like me are looking elsewhere.

So they have JF doing the launch and she has told us time and time again she can't abide powders.:mysmilie_17: Good choice Q.

So they have JF doing the launch and she has told us time and time again she can't abide powders.:mysmilie_17: Good choice Q.

I looked at her skin & I don't think she was wearing B & B for the launch. If It's a requirement that they do so, I reckon she'd just use it to 'literally' powder her nose....

The TSV kit is now back in stock in all shades on the introductory price and on 3 EPs if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back