26/09/18 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Original price 54 squid plus post for a glorified purse on a string and such an awkward shape - I wouldn’t even get my glasses in. I note there is no size given but compared with the monkey it can’t be very big.

Not as knowledgable about QVC as your good self.
I just typed in “ one time only prices” and they popped up, thought I’d post as someone might be interested.
The Decleor one is definitely showing as a OTO using Sazza’s link.

Not as knowledgable about QVC as your good self.
I just typed in “ one time only prices” and they popped up, thought I’d post as someone might be interested.
The Decleor one is definitely showing as a OTO using Sazza’s link.

There is a Decleor mini series from tomorrow night for three nights so it might be an OTO for one of those shows. :hi:

Some potential OTOs seem to lurk for weeks on and off - This Judith Williams set I posted on the JW TSV thread yesterday may have been a planned OTO it flipped between £28 and £35 on and off yesterday. There's nothing to stop you ordering if you see a bargain out of sequence with the day's schedule; it's QVC's lack of attention to detail that sometimes works in our favour!

That Doll10 set has been an OTO in the past at around £24; I don't know if it ever went to air but seeing that it's on waitlist I doubt it'll air today.

Latest posts

Back