Perfect Cooker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine have just arrived, took a week which is long for them, apparently there was a hold up with the supplier. I'm looking forward to giving them a go, well worth a fiver Andi, hope you like yours :mysmilie_3:

Mine have just arrived, took a week which is long for them, apparently there was a hold up with the supplier. I'm looking forward to giving them a go, well worth a fiver Andi, hope you like yours :mysmilie_3:

I'm sure I will. It sounds like they are not huge but I would rather that as I am unlikely to want to do big quantities of anything in mine. Rice for two or a meal for one is perfect. Do they come with recipe suggestions at all? I didn't read up, I just wanted to buy!

I'm sure I will. It sounds like they are not huge but I would rather that as I am unlikely to want to do big quantities of anything in mine. Rice for two or a meal for one is perfect. Do they come with recipe suggestions at all? I didn't read up, I just wanted to buy!

I’ve just done an egg muffin in it Andi and it came out gorgeous, I said to the husband it’ll be great for portion control for me and he agreed (cheeky bugger) yeah it comes with about twelve recipes, sheperds pie, brownies, a pasta penne dish, noodle dish, pulled pork, bread pudding, chicken stew and a few more, all easy to follow, It’s solid and really well made, it comes with a good plastic spoon and measuring cup and I’ve got to say, no one would ever believe you spent a fiver if you bought it as a prezzy, it also comes in its own Perfect Cooker box too not loose, so yeah Andi you will be made up with it xx. :mysmilie_3:

I’ve just done an egg muffin in it Andi and it came out gorgeous, I said to the husband it’ll be great for portion control for me and he agreed (cheeky bugger) yeah it comes with about twelve recipes, sheperds pie, brownies, a pasta penne dish, noodle dish, pulled pork, bread pudding, chicken stew and a few more, all easy to follow, It’s solid and really well made, it comes with a good plastic spoon and measuring cup and I’ve got to say, no one would ever believe you spent a fiver if you bought it as a prezzy, it also comes in its own Perfect Cooker box too not loose, so yeah Andi you will be made up with it xx. :mysmilie_3:

Thank you! I am not great in the kitchen (always in a hurry, partly just from impatience, partly because I can always think of other things to do) and although I’m not expecting miracles, this does sounds straightforward, which I think will encourage me. I look forward to experimenting and I’ll report back.

Thank you! I am not great in the kitchen (always in a hurry, partly just from impatience, partly because I can always think of other things to do) and although I’m not expecting miracles, this does sounds straightforward, which I think will encourage me. I look forward to experimenting and I’ll report back.

You just switch it on and leave it, when it's cooked it goes to keep warm, so from someone who can burn water (me) it'll be a help, it's great though Andi, let's know if you're pleased, I hope you are xx

I said to the husband it’ll be great for portion control for me and he agreed (Cheeky Bugger)

:mysmilie_19: Give Him a slap from me, love :wink:

I said to the husband it’ll be great for portion control for me and he agreed (Cheeky Bugger)

:mysmilie_19: Give Him a slap from me, love :wink:

And from me. Or cook him a little treat in the new cooker with a hidden Scotch Bonnet chilli pepper.

Mine have arrived this morning and all good.
The perfect cooker is similar to the QVC cooks essentials multi cooker I already have - just slightly different shape. The rice paddle is the same, the measuring cup a bit smaller but the inner cooking pot is the same size.
I'm very pleased with this bargain buy. Thanks shopperholic for sharing the deal.

Aw I’m glad you’re pleased DD, not bad for the money eh. I done some rice last night and was surprised at the amount that it made. Yes the paddle is the same as my Daewoo multi cooker that just packed in so they all must buy them from the same place. Thanks for letting me know you’re pleased with it. :mysmilie_3:

Aw I’m glad you’re pleased DD, not bad for the money eh. I done some rice last night and was surprised at the amount that it made. Yes the paddle is the same as my Daewoo multi cooker that just packed in so they all must buy them from the same place. Thanks for letting me know you’re pleased with it. :mysmilie_3:

......."and was surprised at the amount that it made."[/B

I hope you remembered your portion control! :mysmilie_17:

I got one. It arrived yesterday. I have cooked porridge and a bread and butter pudding. The bread and butter pudding suddenly mentions melting butter but does not give a quantity. Anyway both recipes turned out fine. Many thanks for the tip off

Latest posts

Back