Isaac Mizrahi Live TSV 23/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isaac Mizrahi Live Roll Neck Scallop Hem Long Sleeve Knitted Jumper
Item Number: 174100
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

This knitted polo neck jumper from Isaac Mizrahi Live features long sleeves with flattering ribbed and scalloped detailing at the cuffs and hemline. Stay warm and cosy as the weather turns colder, in this chic and versatile jumper thats perfect for wearing day or evening.

Style up or down - this stylish jumper is easy to dress up or down and comfortable too. Team with your favourite pair of fitted trousers and a statement necklace for a smart evening look, or wear with a longline coat and boots for a quick pop to the shop on a blustery day.

Seasonal colours - available in six gorgeous shades ideal for your autumn/winter wardrobe. For a classic look, opt for Black, Heather Grey or Royal Navy, or add a splash of subtle colour to your look with the rich tones of Forest Teal, Pink Punch or Vivid Plum.

Side vents at the hemline
60% cotton, 40% viscose
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Pink Punch
Royal Navy
Vivid Plum
Heather Grey
Forest Teal

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 110.5cm (43.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 67.9cm (26.7"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 69.6cm (27.4"), XL: 70.8cm (27.8"), 2XL: 73.6cm (29"), 3XL: 75.9cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174100

They should be ashamed of themselves for offering such a cheap-looking flimsy jumper that anyone can buy anywhere, and passing it off as the deal of the day. I could buy the same style but better quality for £8.99 in Chelmsford market.

They should be ashamed of themselves for offering such a cheap-looking flimsy jumper that anyone can buy anywhere, and passing it off as the deal of the day. I could buy the same style but better quality for £8.99 in Chelmsford market.

Apparently it's the designer touch of the scalloped hemline that sets it apart. The pink one is ideal for those times during the 'Festive Season' when people come round for drinks, cue Glen taking the jumper over to the Christmas tree to show how marvellous you could look, but not as though you're trying too hard. For those who can wear a polo neck, I'm not in that group, a cheap & cheerful one to wear for the next four or five months can be found anywhere & at the end of that time would probably look the same as this one - worn out.

Apparently it's the designer touch of the scalloped hemline that sets it apart. The pink one is ideal for those times during the 'Festive Season' when people come round for drinks, cue Glen taking the jumper over to the Christmas tree to show how marvellous you could look, but not as though you're trying too hard. For those who can wear a polo neck, I'm not in that group, a cheap & cheerful one to wear for the next four or five months can be found anywhere & at the end of that time would probably look the same as this one - worn out.

I am the same can't stand anything round my throat, feels like I am being strangled.

I cannot remember a single time in my life when the neighbours popped in for drinks at Christmas. I'm not one for entertaining anyway but all these neighbourly gatherings and jollity is a bit of a fantasy in my eyes. This year we are going to family for a do on Boxing Day but that's a rarity and I won't need this jumper to look my best.

CC

I cannot remember a single time in my life when the neighbours popped in for drinks at Christmas. I'm not one for entertaining anyway but all these neighbourly gatherings and jollity is a bit of a fantasy in my eyes. This year we are going to family for a do on Boxing Day but that's a rarity and I won't need this jumper to look my best.

CC

There's me thinking it was only me! I like our neighbours & we all know that we'd be there in an emergency but having them round for Christmas drinks sounds too pretentious. Until last year I'd buy all the glossy magazines in the run up to Christmas & look at the amazing homes & stunning decorations owned by Milli & Tarquin who run their own niche businesses. Then I totalled up how much I spent & how there was very little difference from one year to the next so stopped doing it. I love Christmas, my decorations are my favourite possesions & live in lidded boxes complete with labels but I'd never consider a different theme each year & I've never perfected the adoring look that those in the mags or on the Q have when given a present.

We used to have the neighbours round for mulled wine and nibbles every Xmas Day until my parents moved - we'd basically get lightly trashed on my delicious/lethal mulled wine and just lark about for a couple of hours - definitely nowt fancy about it!

I`m another who hates polo neck jumpers. Can`t stand anything around my throat unless its diamonds lol (joke).
As for swallowing the hype about having neighbours here for drinks or wearing a jumper to match the Christmas tree, think again.
If I`m cooking Christmas dinner then it`s jeans and a top which will easily wash and won`t spoil when I splash the oil from the roasties or a dollop of gravy on them whilst rushing trying to do 3 things at once. This year I`ll dress smarter because we are at my son`s house for Christmas dinner. I may even wear a dress which is something I rarely ever do but rest assured it will be a comfy dress with stretch and room for a huge turkey dinner plus pudding !

Latest posts

Back