Mally Beauty TSV 24/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't wear make up but that seems like you get quite a lot for however much it will cost.

CC

I had a masc in a tsv a few years ago. I didn't use it cos after removing wand, the brush broke off. I find her products can be a bit hit & miss & cheap looking/acting/made in China. I can't believe she uses her own stuff on her celebrity clients....if so there's some serious photo shopping going on, or often the slebs are already 'beautiful' thanks to Dr.90210.

That would be a lovely gift if you had someone to buy for. All my young people are men and my mum and sister don't do make up so the purse is shut yet again. I'm doing quite well lol.

CC

The shadow sticks and eyeliner in typical qvc style all look brown which it like me you look half dead in brown is sadly no use at all though I am sure the kit will be great value, if you can wear brown eye make up that is.

Mally 12 Piece It's Your Time To Shine Collection
Item Number: 236822
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

This Its Your Time to Shine make-up collection from Mally features four trios of hero products from the entire range, including Volumizing Mascara, Kiss Me Lipgloss, Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra and Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner. These Mally favourites come in a great array of suits-all shades, making this selection the perfect gift idea for the beauty lovers in your life.

Give a shade, keep a shade - this impressive collection is perfect for gifting. Create looks for friends and family, and package them up in the included gorgeous gift boxes. If you can’t resist trying some of the shades yourself, keep your favourites to update your make-up collection and create a stunning party look.

Contains:

3 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) in Black - with a water-resistant formula, this mascara has been developed to add volume, length, curl and definition to your lashes
3 x Kiss Me Lipgloss (4.3g) in Pinky Pout (soft pink), XOX (tawny peach) and Mwah! (shimmering raspberry pink) - a rich, pigmented gloss developed to add flattering colour and high shine to your lips, all with a silky, hydrating formula
3 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Sable Shimmer (shimmering bronze chocolate), Champagne (golden champagne) and Sand Drift (mauve opal sparkle) - a multi-use eyeshadow that can be used as a liner, a wash of shimmering colour or layered up for an intense, smoky eye look
3 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Onyx (deep black-grey), Hazelnut (rich brown) and Iris (intense violet) - smoky, intense and versatile, this waterproof liner can be used to create a feline flick or a more subtle eye look, depending on your mood
3 x gift boxes - pretty pillow-shaped packaging in light pink, dark pink and silver

How to apply:

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend

Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner:

Trace along your upper lash line
Blend gently for a softer, smoky look

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create the look of instant volume
Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip
Wiggle the brush from roots to tips to lift, lengthen and separate the look of your lashes

Kiss Me Lipgloss:

Apply over your favourite lipstick, or wear alone for a fabulously full, glossy look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236822

Mally 12 Piece It's Your Time To Shine Collection
Item Number: 236822
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

This Its Your Time to Shine make-up collection from Mally features four trios of hero products from the entire range, including Volumizing Mascara, Kiss Me Lipgloss, Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra and Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner. These Mally favourites come in a great array of suits-all shades, making this selection the perfect gift idea for the beauty lovers in your life.

Give a shade, keep a shade - this impressive collection is perfect for gifting. Create looks for friends and family, and package them up in the included gorgeous gift boxes. If you can’t resist trying some of the shades yourself, keep your favourites to update your make-up collection and create a stunning party look.

Contains:

3 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) in Black - with a water-resistant formula, this mascara has been developed to add volume, length, curl and definition to your lashes
3 x Kiss Me Lipgloss (4.3g) in Pinky Pout (soft pink), XOX (tawny peach) and Mwah! (shimmering raspberry pink) - a rich, pigmented gloss developed to add flattering colour and high shine to your lips, all with a silky, hydrating formula
3 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Sable Shimmer (shimmering bronze chocolate), Champagne (golden champagne) and Sand Drift (mauve opal sparkle) - a multi-use eyeshadow that can be used as a liner, a wash of shimmering colour or layered up for an intense, smoky eye look
3 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Onyx (deep black-grey), Hazelnut (rich brown) and Iris (intense violet) - smoky, intense and versatile, this waterproof liner can be used to create a feline flick or a more subtle eye look, depending on your mood
3 x gift boxes - pretty pillow-shaped packaging in light pink, dark pink and silver

How to apply:

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend

Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner:

Trace along your upper lash line
Blend gently for a softer, smoky look

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create the look of instant volume
Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip
Wiggle the brush from roots to tips to lift, lengthen and separate the look of your lashes

Kiss Me Lipgloss:

Apply over your favourite lipstick, or wear alone for a fabulously full, glossy look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236822

Oooooh, this sounds quite nice......Damn those pretty looking colours that I know will irritate my eyes, but I may buy anyway cos the lippy looks nice & it seems good value, which I know is cos it's made of cheapy 'China via Salford 'stuff.....I'll have a look....

Last edited:
The shadow sticks and eyeliner in typical qvc style all look brown which it like me you look half dead in brown is sadly no use at all though I am sure the kit will be great value, if you can wear brown eye make up that is.

Any shade of brown eye make up makes me look like something that's been dug up. I ignore the advice that older women should wear fudge & truffle colours & contnue to use grey, moss green & even light lilac in the summer.

I have bee reading reviews on QVC US and a lot of people are saying the formula for the Mascara has changed and it is very dry and flaky.

Thanks for the tip; the chance to buy three of the white tube mascara nearly swung it for me. Mind you I've moved over to the It Cosmetics one now.

Thanks for the tip; the chance to buy three of the white tube mascara nearly swung it for me. Mind you I've moved over to the It Cosmetics one now.

Superhero is my absolute favourite, even better than Tarte - makes my sparse lashes look amazing, with no panda eyes/flaky bits!

In the old days I would of bought this TSV but I am going to wait for the IT Cosmetics TSV and don't forgot Black Fridays is fast approaching so bound to be lots of fab offers to tempt us (dreaded high street).

I can’t watch Mally, all that shouting and laughing at full volume “does my head in” :headbang::headbang:

Latest posts

Back