Vionic Footwear TSV 25/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vionic Orthotic Upright Elise Suede Ankle Boot with FMT Technology
Item Number: 173001
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £5.95

These Elise suede ankle boots from Vionic are water resistant and feature stacked heels, side zip fastenings and wide satin finished gore elastic straps at the back, plus podiatrist-designed orthotic footbeds which absorb shock, helping to reduce stress on the foot. In a choice of five versatile colours, this pair of fashionable and comfortable Vionic Orthotic Elise suede ankle boots will become a staple part of your autumn/winter wardrobe.

Optimum support – a lightweight, removable footbed featuring FMT (Foot Motion Technology), including a firm yet flexible EVA midsole which helps to stabilise, support and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing.

Transitional style - these stylish ankle boots are perfect for wearing from day to night, with the choice of five classic and vibrant colour options to easily create a look you love. Team with a floaty maxi dress and a cosy cardigan for an effortlessly chic daytime look, then add a statement necklace and swap to a smart jacket to glam up your outfit for an evening out.

A trusted name - Vionic footwear has the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, and comes recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D. a well-known expert in the field of integrative medicine.

American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
Proven heritage contoured footbed with forefoot metatarsal dome that relieves pressure under the ball of the foot
Padded lining
Flexible construction for easy walking stride and reduced stress on feet, ankles and knees while wearing
Rubber outsole which offers excellent traction on a variety of surfaces
Fit: true to size
Width fitting: D
Zip fastening
Outer: leather; inner: leather; sole: manmade
Boot height: 10cm (4")
Heel height: 6cm (2.4")

Colour options:

Black
Red
Greige
Blush
Navy

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173001

I wanted to try these but £90 and no easy pays this close to Christmas. No thanks! I never understand how they decide on EPs. They’ll offer 3 on a £30 item but none on a £90.

Edit: not showing on app but there are three EPs. Still too expensive in total for me though.

I wanted to try these but £90 and no easy pays this close to Christmas. No thanks! I never understand how they decide on EPs. They’ll offer 3 on a £30 item but none on a £90.

Edit: not showing on app but there are three EPs. Still too expensive in total for me though.

usally if its under £40 & its on easy pays of like under £10 thats what they call crazy easy pays which wouldnt normally happen

I’ve just had shoe inserts fitted through hospital for osteoarthritis and they are the most comfortable things ever. I feel grounded and straight for the first time in my life. I had to build up my time to get used to them as they make your legs and back ache at first, took me about a month of wearing them at home. If these Vionic products do the same thing they are a good buy. Walking behind someone in Uggs or equivalent a lot of the time you see they’ve rolled their heels inwards, not a good look and this type of footwear not good for a lot of people.

I really do rate Vionics, they are very comfy for me, as long as I get the right size (I need to size up). I love these boots, but they are about £30 overpriced IMO and I'm not buying them.

I love the blush ones and the red ones but not for that price. I've got loads of boots anyway and the ones I wear most in the winter are wellies!!

CC

I have some ugg boots in this style. they have built up the inners so that they are like wearing orthotics.

I also like the look of these....wish they's modernised the ankle to this year's slightly higher cuff, (ITMS) would love to have a watch, but I have a 'royal visit', still not dressed!!!!!!!!! & the dog keeps blowing off :whew:

Should I go on waitlist for the navy (see the reviews?) Are they TTS?

I also like the look of these....wish they's modernised the ankle to this year's slightly higher cuff, (ITMS) would love to have a watch, but I have a 'royal visit', still not dressed!!!!!!!!! & the dog keeps blowing off :whew:

Eh?? LOL :mysmilie_17: Yes, waitlist, go for it.

CC

Latest posts

Back