Lola Rose TSV 26/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the mustard and the fire orange...I ....must...resist!:screamingpumpkin:

I like the orange but like most things these days the price has shot up and I'm not that desperate for this kind of jewellery. I did buy a couple of diamonique rings recently so I'm keeping my purse zipped up.

CC

Lola Rose Oscar Semi Precious Bracelet & 45cm Necklace Set
Item Number 333911
QVC Price £95.00
TSV Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

This jewellery set from Lola Rose features the Oscar bracelet and necklace, both crafted from beautiful, multi-coloured semi-precious gemstones and each finished with an adjustable Chinese knot fastening for a custom fit. In seven stylish hues to choose from and arriving to you in a two chic branded pouches and a Lola Rose gift box, these designs will perfectly complement any outfit in your wardrobe.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Oscar necklace and bracelet set directly from Lola Rose you'd pay at least £105. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, is a superb saving of £30.09.

The perfect gift - complete with soft pouches and a Lola Rose gift box, you’re sure to impress a loved one on a birthday or over the festive period. If you fancy updating your jewellery collection, why not split up the set so you can enjoy the effortless style and elegance of these designs, too?

One of a kind - as each design is crafted from natural, semi-precious stone, no two pieces of Lola Rose jewellery are the same. Every bracelet and necklace has a very tactile quality, and feels cool on your skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer neutral, contemporary tones or bright and bold hues, this fashionable jewellery set is available in a wide range of colour options to suit any wardrobe.
Cord and semi-precious gemstones
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Comes with small and large branded pouches, plus a Lola Rose gift box
Necklace length: shortest: 45cm (17.7”), extended: 61cm (24”)
Bracelet circumference: shortest: 16.5cm (6.5”), extended: 23cm (9”)

Colour options:
Moroccan Mix
Green Mix
Golden Mix
Moonbeam Mix
Blue Mix
Orange Mix
White Mix

https://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Osc...45cm-Necklace-Set.product.333911.html?sc=SRCH

Last edited:
Don’t like any of the colours enough to tempt me.Saw some items on the LR website I would go for so will wait for the sale.

I don't claim to know much about semi-precious stones but my perception is that there's a lot of cheap quarztite, and agate, presumably dyed to whatever colours they like.

Latest posts

Back