What happened to a former presenter? Steve Highland?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jjbinx

Registered Shopper
Hi all

I'm trying to remember the name of a former presenter, he used to present technology for Ideal World about 10 years ago. He had white hair, I think he was called Steve Highland, or something similar. I've tried doing a search but it's coming up blank so I think I've not quite got his surname right.

Hi all

I'm trying to remember the name of a former presenter, he used to present technology for Ideal World about 10 years ago. He had white hair, I think he was called Steve Highland, or something similar. I've tried doing a search but it's coming up blank so I think I've not quite got his surname right.

Technology on Ideal World 10 years ago?

What was he shilling? :mysmilie_59:

042F7610-6739-4573-833D-46C769FBEA41.jpg2F2A3F61-8BFB-4F93-B09A-D33644A7AD11.jpg897867FD-829B-4178-9EBE-03E2A950AECB.jpg

Hi all

The only Steve I can remember for Ideal is the late Steve Whatley

Hi all

It's Steve Hyland you want

That's just what I was going to post Wirral: when I first joined this site (well a previous incarnation) in about 2003 my first ever post was shot down in flames by another member for daring to compare him to Smashy and Nicey! Get off my wavelength W, save yourself while you still can!

That's just what I was going to post Wirral: when I first joined this site (well a previous incarnation) in about 2003 my first ever post was shot down in flames by another member for daring to compare him to Smashy and Nicey! Get off my wavelength W, save yourself while you still can!

Ha Ha Akimbo :mysmilie_19:

I think I’m safe though. Going by his very defunct looking website I doubt he has many fans :mysmilie_59:

https://stevehyland.co.uk/

1CAC3B19-8317-43BD-A637-EC7BA0EEB2A2.jpg28F6AD19-7189-4458-953F-736DF0E8C387.jpg

Latest posts

Back