Annoying Skechers guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Vonda is currently on with Julia Roberts, both billing and cooing over various pairs of decidedly unexciting shoes as though they were newborn babies. Unfortunately Vonda is so irritating I had to switch off. She kept referring to clothes in the singular: "A little pant, a little jean, a little trouser, a little legging....etc." Ant what the hell is a "boyfriend trouser?" What does that term mean? I've also heard her mention a "boyfriend jumper." Eh? She then said that a sole had a "lattice" design, when she clearly doesn't know what "lattice" means, for the design was anything but lattice.

Vonda is up there with the awful Abbies and the steam mop man in the top 4 annoying people on Q.

As far as I know “boyfriend “ when describing women’s clothing is supposed to look as if you have borrowed your fellas clothes, unstructured, tomboyish and common in US Happy Days type programmes.

Vonda is currently on with Julia Roberts, both billing and cooing over various pairs of decidedly unexciting shoes as though they were newborn babies. Unfortunately Vonda is so irritating I had to switch off. She kept referring to clothes in the singular: "A little pant, a little jean, a little trouser, a little legging....etc." Ant what the hell is a "boyfriend trouser?" What does that term mean? I've also heard her mention a "boyfriend jumper." Eh? She then said that a sole had a "lattice" design, when she clearly doesn't know what "lattice" means, for the design was anything but lattice.

'Faaashion speak':giggle: daahling

I posted about her last year. Hate the way she talks. I wouldn’t employ her to be a guest presenter that’s for sure!

Last year I said she was saying “Breavability, wiv and a new one - technolology. Not even sure how to spell that!!” Has she used these terms this year?

I posted about her last year. Hate the way she talks. I wouldn’t employ her to be a guest presenter that’s for sure!

Last year I said she was saying “Breavability, wiv and a new one - technolology. Not even sure how to spell that!!” Has she used these terms this year?

She is neither articulate nor eloquent.

Vonda is up there with the awful Abbies and the steam mop man in the top 4 annoying people on Q.

As far as I know “boyfriend “ when describing women’s clothing is supposed to look as if you have borrowed your fellas clothes, unstructured, tomboyish and common in US Happy Days type programmes.

That term "boyfriend" regarding clothes is absolutely ridiculous, if I borrowed my husbands "trouser" I'd look a right sight, considering he's six foot one and I'm only five foot two.

That term "boyfriend" regarding clothes is absolutely ridiculous, if I borrowed my husbands "trouser" I'd look a right sight, considering he's six foot one and I'm only five foot two.

That made me chuckle. Vonda's favourite thing is boyfriend jeans and it riles me every time she says it

At least once every show she rabbits on about wearing “a little short “ with a pair of boots whilst clambering over rock poles on the beach IN THE MIDDLE OF ****** WINTER.

These presenters and guests think they are painting a picture of an aspirational lifestyle which we could achieve ONLY by buying their products.

Doesn’t work with me. I prefer the subtle approach to the sledgehammer approach.

These presenters and guests think they are painting a picture of an aspirational lifestyle which we could achieve ONLY by buying their products.

Doesn’t work with me. I prefer the subtle approach to the sledgehammer approach.

Years ago, Jill Goldsmith was the 'face' of Molton Brown, and boy could that lady weave the words to describe the fragrance. With Heavenly Gingerlily she went into overdrive about tropical islands and sun drenched beaches. Then there was the rainforests with gushing waterfalls; all to get us to buy some soap that disappeared down the plughole ! BUT it sold the units, - by the thousands.

Years ago, Jill Goldsmith was the 'face' of Molton Brown, and boy could that lady weave the words to describe the fragrance. With Heavenly Gingerlily she went into overdrive about tropical islands and sun drenched beaches. Then there was the rainforests with gushing waterfalls; all to get us to buy some soap that disappeared down the plughole ! BUT it sold the units, - by the thousands.

Your example illustrates that there’s quite an art/skill to being a good salesperson.

Latest posts

Back