Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has always come across as a really genuine bloke. I remember when he interviewed Susan Boyle, he seemed so kind and thoughtful in making her feel comfortable. I hope he and his brother both make a full recovery.

Any chance that these wonderful tributes can find their way to him ?

There are a lot of replies to his blog. He seems to be very highly thought-of, and many people are wishing him and his family well. I expect he will read the replies, so I have been thinking of sending one, but I don't know what to add to what's already been said.

Poor guy. Hope he and his brother pull through OK. It's dreadful that this health concern seems prevalent in his family. He has always been one of the better presenters on QVC and seems far more grounded as a person.

Well that brought a tear to my eye. What a man, just goes to show its only selly telly and there are more important things in life. Makes you think about getting a full health check.

Definitely. I was diagnosed with paroxysmal AF recently whilst being examined for something unrelated and am on meds now.

Do you mind my asking what this is, Liam? Hope you are doing well with the meds, btw.

xxx-Blissy-xxx

Atrial Fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem SisterBliss, it puts you at risk of stroke with paroxysmal being the worst type for this as blood can pool then be thrown out of the heart as a clot. Trialling different meds at the moment, my worktop is like a pick-n-mix counter! :mysmilie_504:

Atrial Fibrillation is a heart rhythm problem SisterBliss, it puts you at risk of stroke with paroxysmal being the worst type for this as blood can pool then be thrown out of the heart as a clot. Trialling different meds at the moment, my worktop is like a pick-n-mix counter! :mysmilie_504:

:mysmilie_471::mysmilie_466:

I love that you have found some humour in what must be a frightening situation LIAM. I hope they get you on the good stuff and keep you safe and well.

Oh gosh LIAM that sounds scary. I hope you find the right medication soon and everything settles down. Keep well.

It's scary to think that we can be walking about with these time-bombs, oblivious to what's going on inside. Keep well, LIAM.

If you haven't read Miceal's latest blog, please do. It's about an ill fox he saw last weekend; it's sad & I'm sitting here with many tears, family situation also very sad, he's such a lovely man.

Latest posts

Back