Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I haven’t seen Miceal for a while. Have I just missed his shows or has he been absent ? He’s one of my favourite male presenters, second only to me-Charlie Brook.

I haven’t seen Miceal for a while. Have I just missed his shows or has he been absent ? He’s one of my favourite male presenters, second only to me-Charlie Brook.

I know that people have asked on the Q's facebook why he hasn't been seen for some time & the answers were that he was due to be on within days. The last time I saw him he was on with Carla L, he seemed a tad distracted & made several mistakes, I saw it online so don't know the original date. I've always got the feeling there's quite a lot going on in the background with him, he's quite a socially aware person & I wouldn't be surprised if he just disappears from selly telly to go into politics in some way, shape or form.

Haven't missed him tbh. Always tries to be "the expert" and talks like demonstrating polyester clothes is like discovering nuclear fusion. Insufferable.

I noticed he was on during lunchtime show last week or week before that was first I'd seen him in a while.

I know that people have asked on the Q's facebook why he hasn't been seen for some time & the answers were that he was due to be on within days. The last time I saw him he was on with Carla L, he seemed a tad distracted & made several mistakes, I saw it online so don't know the original date. I've always got the feeling there's quite a lot going on in the background with him, he's quite a socially aware person & I wouldn't be surprised if he just disappears from selly telly to go into politics in some way, shape or form.

Perhaps he’s involved with the Irish / UK border question within Brexit.

Well I just had a look at his Twitter page to see if he was still active on that, and he has posted on that very subject! A picture of a supermarket with nothing on the shelves once the stuff from abroad is no longer there! Well at least the fruit and veg section, not a whole supermarket to be fair.

Apart from possible employment differences with Q a la Debbie and Julian I wondered about his mother (possibly health) as he seems very close to her and it wouldn’t be possible to do it from a distance.

He’s not the worst by a long chalk. At least he does pre show preparation unlike spaniel ears and many others.

I’ll take him over any of the women presenters.

Had a quick look at his blog and I see that in May he talks about being at the bedside of a very sick relative who is about to undergo major surgery.

I hope all is well with Miceal, imo he seem a nice modest guy.

Latest posts

Back