New female presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LipstickCherry

Girl on Film
I don't watch very often any more, so she may not actually be new, but who is the presenter on now with the long hair and glasses? She's v irritating.

I really like Alex but I can't take to Eilidh, I find her very ditzy and hard to understand.Catherine just said she is going to be off for

a month as she is having an operation on friday..I wish her luck.

I don't watch very often any more, so she may not actually be new, but who is the presenter on now with the long hair and glasses? She's v irritating.

Hello LC, lovely to see you posting again. I hope you're happy and healthy xx

Turned over before to hear Vonda say “these boots will be ideal because the lovely Catherine Huntley doesn’t wear leather shoes”..........One I thought lovely? two, since when hasn’t she worn leather shows?!

Since she went all vegan on us and tells us about it every 5 seconds. I hope her surgery goes well though.

This will just be another excuse to sell us plastic shoes at leather prices methinks. "Perfect for Vegans" I hear Vonda and Pipa shrieking.

CC

Hello LC, lovely to see you posting again. I hope you're happy and healthy xx

Hi Jude. All good with me. I'm living in Jersey now. xx

Thanks for the replies, all. I guess it must have been Eilidh. She was quite hysterical and poor old Glen looked quite bemused!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since she went all vegan on us and tells us about it every 5 seconds. I hope her surgery goes well though.

This will just be another excuse to sell us plastic shoes at leather prices methinks. "Perfect for Vegans" I hear Vonda and Pipa shrieking.

CC

They'll use pretty much any fad or ploy to tout their items.

Chuntley no longer wears leather shoes ??? so those suede clodhoppers she wears often doesn't count then ? Do you think someone ought to tell her ?

Latest posts

Back