Rob Locke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
For anyone who's been with QVC forever you will remember Rob Lowe who left and went to America things never really got off the ground there for him and he is now back as a new presenter on TJC he was on last night from 9 till 10 p.m.

Um, much as I’d love to see Rob Lowe enthusing over a nasty blouse on three easy payments, or showing pictures of his Ultrasun-fuelled holiday, or telling us how a steam mop would make an ideal Christmas gift - don’t you mean Rob Locke?

Um, much as I’d love to see Rob Lowe enthusing over a nasty blouse on three easy payments, or showing pictures of his Ultrasun-fuelled holiday, or telling us how a steam mop would make an ideal Christmas gift - don’t you mean Rob Locke?

:mysmilie_19: lols!

:mysmilie_17: You minx getting us all excited.

So does anyone know how his 'Go Fund Me', went?

Someone on here put a link up at the time, he was whining about how everything went wrong and he needed money.

Could never stand the man. Always whingeing that he didn't have a girlfriend. I shan't be seeking him out.

CC

:mysmilie_17: You minx getting us all excited.

So does anyone know how his 'Go Fund Me', went?

Someone on here put a link up at the time, he was whining about how everything went wrong and he needed money.

Ah, yes I remember that. Wasn't he trying to be an actor or something?

I think he was the I Wanabee Famous type. He went to the US seeking fame and fortune and ended up asking for money to help him get home. I think he did find a partner and possibly had a child. I think this info was on the Forum at the time.

I thought he was married and had a son, and living it up in America. He was always whining when he was on qvc. I definitely won't go looking for him.

Very strange "performance" last night by him on Tjc

Hyper man then calm then hyper again, the low light when he said to the presenter Steve "a gay" instead of "a grey" after looking at him (I presume Steve is gay not that it matters) Steve was very professional and carried on.

He went on about America for a bit and all these things he had been which made me ask the question why is he back on TJC as a presenter?

I was so shocked when I first saw this thread with the Rob Lowe heading I had to sit down to read it! I just thought surely things aren't that bad, Rob! I don't think I have ever seen Rob Locke.

Well remembered! The gofundme link is gone so we will never know how many other disabled pensioners he ponced off of. I wonr be tuning into his shows, might have done if it had been Rob Lowe :)

Yes, he married and had a child and the wife divorced him if I remember that is why he did the Go Fund Me to get back home to England?

We all looked at the Go Fund Me and he was whining about the divorce if I think about it.

Found it, actually it was me who started the thread:mysmilie_19:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showthread.php?46053-Rob-Locke-ex-QVC-Presenter&highlight=Locke

No idea if the link still works on the Go Fund Me?

Yes it all went t**t's up for him, he never landed the Hollywood role and he wanted his fans to pay for his rent and flight home:mysmilie_865:

Yes it all went t**t's up for him, he never landed the Hollywood role and he wanted his fans to pay for his rent and flight home:mysmilie_865:

How very like him. Not that I knew or know him personally but he just came across as that kind of a guy. However, if he's now working and paying his own way then good on him.

CC

Well remembered! The gofundme link is gone so we will never know how many other disabled pensioners he ponced off of. I wonr be tuning into his shows, might have done if it had been Rob Lowe :)

Oooooh Rob Lowe with that clean cut jaw, beautiful mouth & enticing eyes.

Latest posts

Back