Rob Locke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I remember rightly, Rob Locke was a rather portly fellow who went to LA or somewhere like that. From what I can remember he was a nice enough guy. He tried to do something and it didn't work out. Now he's back. Just like that old Gladys Knight and the Pips song.

Could never stand the man. Always whingeing that he didn't have a girlfriend. I shan't be seeking him out.

CC

Years ago, when the Q sold real gemstones in gold, he decided to explain how a ring was made. It was excruciating to watch, he was obviously told to stop & move on at which point he said that he was going to continue because we needed to know the process. I half expected a big net, such as the one the horrible Child Catcher had, to be flung over him. A man full of his own importance & he looks like Orson Welles in his Twitter photo.

He used to come on air when at QVC when the girlfriend dumped him and whine on and on and on about it. If I remember I swear he was crying during one show?

On here we laughed at him

Nooo!! Sweet dreams of Rob Lowe would be wonderful but Mr Locke would be a nightmare LOL

I must get my tea towel out. It is an Emma Bridgwater my daughter bought me and says "I had a rather nice dream last night about Daniel Craig" Love it :)
Rob Lowe is gorgeous & will continue to look good as he matures 😚

Years ago, when the Q sold real gemstones in gold, he decided to explain how a ring was made. It was excruciating to watch, he was obviously told to stop & move on at which point he said that he was going to continue because we needed to know the process. I half expected a big net, such as the one the horrible Child Catcher had, to be flung over him. A man full of his own importance & he looks like Orson Welles in his Twitter photo.
Funnily enough T:

From IMDb:
Rob's innate versatility, unimpeachable comic timing and richly-nuanced character development, allow him to successfully straddle (and frequently blur) the line between comedy and drama. A prodigious aptitude for languages and international dialects (Russian, in particular, which he speaks fluently) has made him one of the go-to actors for Eastern European roles. Rob's wheelhouse of characters will either kill you with laughter or laugh while they kill you!

Rob has a palpable presence and mesmeric manner, both on- and off-screen. Physical resemblances aside, his talents and larger-than-life personality are often likened to a young Orson Welles, Robbie Coltrane, Brian Cox, or John Rhys-Davies.

Latest posts

Back