Award Winning Customer Service and on air misrepresentation šŸ˜¤

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Ms Roberts stated several times on Monday that everything on air was on triple easy pay - they broadcast the Ritulals offer just before 1pm on the main channel but no easy pay .

Phoned customer service and first they claimed it wasnā€™t on the main channel but Real Pie company after being put on hold for a while told no dice with easy pay

No reply on twitter from Q but a snarky reply from Princess Julia

On air misrepresentation is ever-increasing, Ms Tayler has the follwing opinion: "We try to bring you everything with an honest and clear description of what it is and how to get the best from it, and we deliver that information with a smile".
You all need to try a lot harder then, Kathy.

thats because that rituals is a big deal for the "Q Extra" channel & is not meant to be aired on the main channel

Makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, it was on the main channel so should've been put on easy pay, if not then they shouldn't have put it on the main channel. I (from what I've seen) find a lot of "Big Deal" products are coming on the main channel probably because hardly anyone watches the borefest that is QVC Extra.......I know, I know, you know lots of people who do.

Ms Roberts stated several times on Monday that everything on air was on triple easy pay - they broadcast the Ritulals offer just before 1pm on the main channel but no easy pay .

Phoned customer service and first they claimed it wasnā€™t on the main channel but Real Pie company after being put on hold for a while told no dice with easy pay

No reply on twitter from Q but a snarky reply from Princess Julia

Yes I can believe that, Julia Roberts is so far up her own arse and lives in that QVC bubble were all she knows is QVC and no one dare challenge her. She has the arrogance of a woman who knows her job is secure and she's top dog in her place of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, it was on the main channel so should've been put on easy pay, if not then they shouldn't have put it on the main channel. I (from what I've seen) find a lot of "Big Deal" products are coming on the main channel probably because hardly anyone watches the borefest that is QVC Extra.......I know, I know, you know lots of people who do.

Yes I can believe that, Julia Roberts is so far up her own arse and lives in that QVC bubble were all she knows is QVC and no one dare challenge her. She has the arrogance of a woman who knows her job is secure and she's top dog in her place of work.

All that & she goes to dinner parties to boot.

This is why I always try to record anything I buy or take screen shots as I'm going along. Saved my bacon a few times now.

This is why I always try to record anything I buy or take screen shots as I'm going along. Saved my bacon a few times now.

It comes to something that you have had to even consider doing that. They constantly say how proud they are of their excellent customer service & yet it appears that the complaints are on the increase.

AA52E501-94DC-430A-950C-7B82E2A1AAE7.jpg
This is her reply !

Gosh, I had expected Queen J to at least trot out a reply (smarmy) along the lines of Arsebook LiamX but that is definitely a ā€œstick it up your BTM you pratā€ reply.

What little respect I had for her (rapidly disappearing) on air professionalism has gone.

Maybe she isnā€™t fitting into a size small wedding dress and is having a strop!

This just confirms what Iā€™ve always thought of her, rude and arrogant beyond belief. Horrible woman. Someone should tell her yes, it is possible to do your job and be polite, professional and nice, Iā€™ve seen it done.

She tweeted saying she found Alan Shearer irritating on Match of The Day. She typed it so he would see it if he read the tweets in which he is mentioned. I'm sure he would be gutted that a shop assistant who once had a bit-part in Citizen Smith thought that :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

She tweeted saying she found Alan Shearer irritating on Match of The Day. She typed it so he would see it if he read the tweets in which he is mentioned. I'm sure he would be gutted that a shop assistant who once had a bit-part in Citizen Smith thought that :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I'll add one for the great comment:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back