Tweak'd By Nature TSV 30/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what the oil is like that was the best thing in ojon the restorative treatment

Reading some people it is the old Ojon.

Oh, for those interested I emailed the company about Palm Oil in some products. They do use BUT, theirs is grown in the US and sustainable.

I will buy this and gift the shampoo to my daughter who's hair has suffered a lot since having her baby

...and keep the oil

Last edited by a moderator:
Has restored my hair

This is an amazing product that has restored my dry distressed hair to soft shiny wonderful hair that I can't stop touching and combing. I was a fan of Ojon but after a long time I went off it a bit, this is much better, much much better and has done wonderful things for my hair that had started to break and fall out but not now, now it's thick and shiny, better then anything I have used before. I bought this set and the Above the Clouds set and I use them alternately of course it might not work for everyone but has worked for me. I'm 60 and have now got long, thick, shiny, soft, wonderful red hair and I love it, can't wait for TSV to buy more at a reduced price. It's worth a try. The tub is easier to use then Ojon as it's a cream not a solid. Hope it works for you. Think I might put this on QVC as a review!!

Tweak'd 3 Piece Dhatelo Seed Oil Restore & Strengthen Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237223

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238100

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.00
P&P £4.95

This Ancient Rituals Restore & Strengthen Collection from Tweakd features a trio of products from the beautifully-scented Restore range infused with Dhatelo seed oil, including Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, plus Tawira Rejuvenating Treatment Oil, an innovative product developed to help moisturise and add shine to your hair and skin. Offering both a fantastic shampoo and conditioner routine, and a versatile, hydrating oil, this fabulous collection is the perfect way to update your beauty collection.

Your new beauty essential - the multi-purpose Tawira Rejuvenating Treatment Oil offers a lightweight, silky texture, and easily transforms from a rich balm to a luscious oil when in contact with the warmth of your hands. Use on your hair and skin and discover your new radiant glow.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd by Nature with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find, to develop a new range of formulas. Every range from Tweak'd features ingredients grown in extreme climates, and are wild-crafted.

Straight from the source - extracted from high up in the Himalayas, certified organic, wild-harvested Dhatelo seed oil is infused into each of the products in this collection, and helps to enhance each product's luxurious, moisturising formula.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another two deliveries every 60 days, at today’s excellent price.

Contains:

1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (267ml) - this shampoo has been formulated to help promote a glossy, flexible hair texture, and works to gently cleanse and replenish moisture for a lightweight, non-greasy feel
1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (267ml) - with a silky texture, this conditioner has been developed to renew softness, shine and manageability, without weighing your hair down
1 x Tawira Rejuvenating Treatment Oil (85g) - an intensive, silky treatment oil formulated to help replenish and revitalise dry, compromised hair and skin. Formulated with a blend of oils and butters, including Tawira palm oil from Central America, shea butter from Africa, and Dhatelo oil and Chiuri butter from Nepal

How to use:

Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo:

Apply to wet hair
Gently massage into the scalp to remove any build up or residue
Rinse thoroughly

Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner:

Apply and distribute through the mid-lengths and ends to detangle the hair
Rinse thoroughly

Tawira Rejuvenating Treatment Oil:

For your hair:

Scoop half a teaspoon into the palm of your hand, and rub it between your hands until it becomes an oil
Distribute evenly from scalp to ends, and repeat until hair is saturated
Treat your scalp to a two minute massage
Comb through to ensure all strands are saturated, and leave for 20 minutes
For very dry hair, leave in overnight by placing a towel over your pillowcase or wearing a shower cap over your hair
Rinse with warm water
You can also use this oil to tame the appearance of frizz or unruly locks
For extra hydrating benefits, add a small amount of the oil to any shampoo, conditioner, treatment or styling products
Use once a week, or as needed

For your body:

Add to your favourite body lotion or cream to maximise the moisture
Apply to skin neat if you want to give limbs a gorgeous glossy shine

This is an amazing product that has restored my dry distressed hair to soft shiny wonderful hair that I can't stop touching and combing. I was a fan of Ojon but after a long time I went off it a bit, this is much better, much much better and has done wonderful things for my hair that had started to break and fall out but not now, now it's thick and shiny, better then anything I have used before. I bought this set and the Above the Clouds set and I use them alternately of course it might not work for everyone but has worked for me. I'm 60 and have now got long, thick, shiny, soft, wonderful red hair and I love it, can't wait for TSV to buy more at a reduced price. It's worth a try. The tub is easier to use then Ojon as it's a cream not a solid. Hope it works for you. Think I might put this on QVC as a review!!

Just to update I used the Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment not the oil which is in the today's TSV

Is this 235644 the one you're using LB?

Have you tried this Apricot product 235651?

I've been decluttering and found a mini pot of the original Ojon treatment (the brown tobacco-smelling pre-wash gunk) and it was still perfect condition. It reminded me I missed it; plus having dryer hair after 5+ years my hair really seemed to respond well to it so I've ordered the TSV.

I'm still a Wen girl at heart but I'm down to my last half litre of it (using it very sparingly since they pulled out of the UK) so I quite fancy trying the Tweak'd range.

All opinions gratefully received.

I still have 3 pots of the original Ojon pre wash treatment unopened and kept in the fridge for about 5 years,wonder if it’s still ok.

My pot smelled just the same and looked fine; I'd imagine it'll be fine kept in a fridge.

Just to add, for other Wen fans - I bought a couple of different tubes of the Hair is Fabric cleanser Link here from Deciem in the Black Friday sale (I think) and, if it weren't so expensive I'd use that all the time but £40 for 180ml just isn't viable long-term regardless of the brand's uncertain future.

ml for ml
1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (267ml) Worth £23 cost £10.96
1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (267ml) Worth £26 cost £12.39
1 x Dhatelo Restore Dhatelo Restore Treatment Oil (85g) Worth £39 cost £18.60
Total Worth £88 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Recommended to a friend who is suffering breakage at the moment, tempted myself too as I’m like a moulting dog (or bitch), my hair is everywhere.
Just found a pot of Ojon, 3rd left and still ok.
Pity it’s on Auto delivery as would have loved easy pay options.

ml for ml
1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (267ml) Worth £23 cost £10.96
1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (267ml) Worth £26 cost £12.39
1 x Dhatelo Restore Dhatelo Restore Treatment Oil (85g) Worth £39 cost £18.60
Total Worth £88 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Recommended to a friend who is suffering breakage at the moment, tempted myself too as I’m like a moulting dog (or bitch), my hair is everywhere.
Just found a pot of Ojon, 3rd left and still ok.
Pity it’s on Auto delivery as would have loved easy pay options.

thing is this range is selling so well at the moment the tsvs dont need easy pay to sell but they can put the single drop on easy pays

I got their last TSV with the cleansing treatment but ended up cancelling the auto delivery as I had loads of shampoo etc.
Recently had to have a drastic hair cut and intensive conditioning treatments now not required.
Haven’t seen this presentation was wondering though what is the difference with the treatment in this collection?

I admit after a friend raved about the cleansing treatment I bought one on Ebay and I love it. Not interested in the other shampoos and conditioners. I put it on dry hair and leave it for 30-40 minutes before wetting massaging and then rinsing. My hair is soft and shiny, I so missed WEN but this for me fills the gab.

Is this 235644 the one you're using LB?

Have you tried this Apricot product 235651?

I've been decluttering and found a mini pot of the original Ojon treatment (the brown tobacco-smelling pre-wash gunk) and it was still perfect condition. It reminded me I missed it; plus having dryer hair after 5+ years my hair really seemed to respond well to it so I've ordered the TSV.

I'm still a Wen girl at heart but I'm down to my last half litre of it (using it very sparingly since they pulled out of the UK) so I quite fancy trying the Tweak'd range.

All opinions gratefully received.

Hi Akimbo
Yes it is but I bought 235355 I think it was a TSV but I missed it! So purchased when it was about £39 plus p&p but has now gone up to £65 but I’m sure it will come back down after the TSV. I. Have ordered the TSV as I would like to try the new oil as a once a fortnight treatment but for me it was the Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment that I found fantastic, it’s a cross between Ojon and Wen, I had to stop using Wen as it made my scalp itchy. I also bought the Above the Clouds which I use alternately. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back