Tweak'd By Nature TSV 30/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Akimbo
Yes it is but I bought 235355 I think it was a TSV but I missed it! So purchased when it was about £39 plus p&p but has now gone up to £65 but I’m sure it will come back down after the TSV. I. Have ordered the TSV as I would like to try the new oil as a once a fortnight treatment but for me it was the Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment that I found fantastic, it’s a cross between Ojon and Wen, I had to stop using Wen as it made my scalp itchy. I also bought the Above the Clouds which I use alternately. Hope this helps x

Yes it was the TSV in April

Are these products sulphate and silicone free?

I have been buying products from USA but could buy this brand if they are similar.

I have a really sensitive Scalp and frizzy hair, sulphate free has really helped my scalp.

Far as I know they are happy35, back when the first TSV a full ingredient list was found.

Okay, go here and the full list of ingredients for one shampoo and conditioner but the site also has the other products and ingredients too.

https://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-dhatelo-restore-shampoo-and-conditioner-duo/10078492

Okay, so last night I flicked over and the TSV limited stock and then the Tribal Chocolate 3 Piece came on for £20 plus £3.95 shipping, I had to go for it. As it works out cheaper than buying a pot of the cleanser which 228g and you get 300 in this set.

Hangs head in shame - I ordered that too D! I was trying to be frugal this month but failed miserably.

I have half a bottle of Tawaka (sp?) shampoo from Ojon which I save for the first wash after colouring my hair (I still use Wen in place of the hair dye conditioner). It's still perfect and that range smelled like chocoate to me. I know I keep products way beyond their use by date but dry products take ages to go off and I trust my nose which is largely reliable and anything that changes in texture gets binned.

Far as I know they are happy35, back when the first TSV a full ingredient list was found.

Okay, go here and the full list of ingredients for one shampoo and conditioner but the site also has the other products and ingredients too.

https://www.hsn.com/products/tweak-d-dhatelo-restore-shampoo-and-conditioner-duo/10078492

Okay, so last night I flicked over and the TSV limited stock and then the Tribal Chocolate 3 Piece came on for £20 plus £3.95 shipping, I had to go for it. As it works out cheaper than buying a pot of the cleanser which 228g and you get 300 in this set.

Just looked at the video for the Tribal Chocolate 3 piece, was trying to be good this month and didn’t go for the TSV in the end. But couldn’t resist the 3 piece.

Maybe the product is good, but doesn't its inventor have an irritating voice? I don't like it either that he sometimes calls his 'mom' (Canadian tradition) his 'mummy' specially for us Brits. While on the subject, I must say his boots look absurd.

He needs the boots for climbing in the Himalayas.:wink:

Mine has shipped, surprised thought tomorrow perhaps.

Please report back Donna, perhaps in a 'for dummies' style (me) as I've only used a traditional Shampoo/conditioner before. The most exotic I go is the Elasticiser....

Shocked to say mine has arrived! Had a sniff and it smells gorgeous sort of Milky Bar white chocolate. There is a leaflet with the full ingredient list as well. As with WEN I just do my own thing when using, it says to put on dry hair leave 3-5 minutes wet massage and add extra. No, dry hair leave it on for however long I fancy they wet and massage and just rinse off. That is what I do with the original pot stuff so will treat this the same. As I washed my hair this morning I don't wash again until Monday.

Shocked to say mine has arrived! Had a sniff and it smells gorgeous sort of Milky Bar white chocolate. There is a leaflet with the full ingredient list as well. As with WEN I just do my own thing when using, it says to put on dry hair leave 3-5 minutes wet massage and add extra. No, dry hair leave it on for however long I fancy they wet and massage and just rinse off. That is what I do with the original pot stuff so will treat this the same. As I washed my hair this morning I don't wash again until Monday.

Oh bum, I'd end up eating this, I know it.

Love to hear more Donna :heart: You are one of my go to makeup/fragrance/&now hair cabinet members......::angel:

Is it sweet smelling? Stupid question, I know, but I had the original Tawaka stuff but couldn't get on with the smell. I could always detect a faint whiff of cigarette/coffee.

I love mine but the conditioner is impossible to get out its soooo thick. the oil is nicer than the older version and the shampoo is quality.

Okay, so used the Tribal Chocolate this morning.

Firstly it is more emollient than the stuff in the pot. No doubt because there is no way you could squeeze the thick pot version out of a tube.

Smell, once you squeeze out it is not as sweet smelling more like rich cocoa chocolate.

I did my own version and didn't follow the Ritual on the tube. I have short hair so a teaspoon size rubbed between my hairs did my whole head. Left it for 15-20 minutes(I was doing other things and didn't intend to leave that long), added water and rubbed lightly did need to add more as the Ritual says. Not really a foam more sort of milky, then rinsed well. Hair is soft shiny and smooth and clean. Now, I do not use heavy styling products anyway Living Proof TBD.

A hit from me.

Latest posts

Back