Kitchenaid TSV 31/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Kitchenaid TSV is on the 31/10/18

I know it's early days, but I've had my eye on a KitchenAid food processor from elsewhere and just wondered if you know whether this would be the usual mixer or perhaps something else from the range????

Thanks!

in the shops they are half price so if you live near a Debenhams you can pick one up for half price and get a nice choice of colours

ecookshop have KitchenAid from £329. I ordered the same Le creuset set that was recent TSV from them, £150 (tsv was £200), fast free delivery by DPD.

these mixers half price in Debenhams

not online https://www.debenhams.com/search/Kitchenaid+Artisan & in mine they are £599 as i was checking for someone earlier so cant really be compared

in the shops they are half price so if you live near a Debenhams you can pick one up for half price and get a nice choice of colours

they werent in the one i went to & i know several others have been into theirs & they werent either so id say thats a store specific deal

Maybe they weren't reduced in yours but that does not mean they are not reduced in some of the store. Please do not shout others down, their posts are as valid as yours.

Latest posts

Back