They can't sell that ****** £400 hairdryer can they!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My hair is all the better for NOT using a hair dryer - it air dries, and then I use a Babyliss rotating hairbrush, so I don't need to spend £300 quid to get a shiny bonce.

Its staggering if they HAVE sold 50,000 driers, that's one for every person who lives in Stevenage.

Ms Horne could use that as one of her sales ploys, it could replace the information that the average dryer uses 230 degrees (scale not specifie) to strip paint sorry, dry hair.

QVC are only the broker for those hairdyers Donna, they come straight from Dyson (hence the free p&p) Dyson will also have paid for the hour air time so I doubt QVC give a shine-a-light how many dozens they shift, their pay day will still be the same. :mysmilie_3:

Unfortunately yes they damn well do. They bring limited edition colours and they sell out eventually, then the normal one again and now WOO HOO it has a storage case.

Trust me if they didn't sell then QVC wouldn't give them so much air time. I just don't watch as I have no interest but damn the number of people that wet their knickers over the ****** thing. Its a hairdryer not the answer for world peace.

World peace, Ms Horne might suggest that as a benefit during her next hour.

It takes me a hour to diffuse my hair, complete nightmare, watched this on Qvc there was a model and to be fair her hair was shorter but they said it took 8 minutes.

I was impressed for a minute, nearly tempted then common sense kicked in. I would love to try one but can't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back as I know it won't dry my hair in a few minutes.

What annoyed me yesterday was they took up the last 15 minutes of the Boho Betty hour presenting the hairdryer. Then they were going on about giving it as a gift. Now I love my daughter dearly but there is no chance that I would spend £300 on that for a present. I would have thought by now, if you were going to buy it you would have done. Perhaps they should give a rest for a month and then come back on with it nearer Christmas.

I think those who buy it fall into 3 categories

1. Those with problem hair who are always on the search for the panacea to tame their locks, perhaps it helps with some but I think a lot will be returned.

2. Husbands who wil buy ANYTHING to pass them over a birthday/Christmas/anniversary and perhaps their wife feels it would be ungrateful (or he has it over 30days) to return.

3. Those pouting selfie Princesses who can get mummy/daddy/mug to stomp up 300 squid for their little darling.

Everyone else isn’t taken in.

Latest posts

Back