They can't sell that ****** £400 hairdryer can they!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reminds me of the very first time I watched IW with a presentation of a portable wrist blood pressure monitor. I couldn’t get over the whole hour dedicated to it and thought it was normal shopping telly broadcasting. It was a yawn fest all those years ago. I wonder if everybody at Q, front and back, are as sick of it as we are.

It was in the press a while ago that James Dyson has made £200 million so far from Worldwide sales of the hairdryer.

Delboy looked bored out of her tiny mind when I caught her on earlier. Karma - she's being bored after being so annoying over the years.

I thought I was the only person in the country not to have one.I might even consider buying if it will get the b——-y thing of our screens!

It was in the press a while ago that James Dyson has made £200 million so far from Worldwide sales of the hairdryer.

Ms Horne thinks they have almost or possibly sold 45,000 or 50,000 on the Q. I bet he's delighted.

I thought I was the only person in the country not to have one.I might even consider buying if it will get the b——-y thing of our screens!

No, save yourself that's part of their sales technique #5 'Bore them into submission & they'll buy it to make the monotony end'.

There will no doubt be a lower-priced alternative out there that will deliver excellent results.

I'm just waiting for QVC to start touting the £20 screenwash again. personally I use Tesco's own brand - protects to -5c. I use their -10c one from December to March.

My hairdresser thinks it's a poor product & said if I wanted to dry my hair in this way to buy a Remington AIR3D. Still expensive at £170 & I'm sticking with my old faithful from Boots.

My hair is all the better for NOT using a hair dryer - it air dries, and then I use a Babyliss rotating hairbrush, so I don't need to spend £300 quid to get a shiny bonce.

Its staggering if they HAVE sold 50,000 driers, that's one for every person who lives in Stevenage.

Unfortunately yes they damn well do. They bring limited edition colours and they sell out eventually, then the normal one again and now WOO HOO it has a storage case.

Trust me if they didn't sell then QVC wouldn't give them so much air time. I just don't watch as I have no interest but damn the number of people that wet their knickers over the ****** thing. Its a hairdryer not the answer for world peace.

Latest posts

Back