Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 01/11/18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 01/11/18

the next Christmas with Alison Cork TSV is on the 01/11/18

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I suppose her stuff must sell, or she wouldn't be on; but I cannot understand who could afford to buy her products. Xmas deccys are far cheaper elsewhere, her furniture is overpriced, and with umpteen brands of candles and throws on the market why choose hers ??
    Likes Silver Fox liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I am just keeping an eye on the TSV,s like Liz Earle &perhaps Philosophy otherwise I don’t switch to Q these days as this Christmas hype from October onwards is not for me.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not into Christmas decorations in fact it takes me all my time to put a tree up, especially as my cat thinks it`s her personal adventure playground but I know a lot of people like to add moving, musical or specially lit Christmas items. A friend of mine has been posting links on facebook from the website below and there`s video clips on many of the items so you can see them in action. Worth a look for anybody looking for musical, moving or fancy Christmas items.
    https://www.carmarthen-lighting.co.u...as-decoration/
    Thanks Twilight , Akimbo thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    I`m not into Christmas decorations in fact it takes me all my time to put a tree up, especially as my cat thinks it`s her personal adventure playground but I know a lot of people like to add moving, musical or specially lit Christmas items. A friend of mine has been posting links on facebook from the website below and there`s video clips on many of the items so you can see them in action. Worth a look for anybody looking for musical, moving or fancy Christmas items.
    'Fess up V! You went for the big Flamingo didn't you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    You got me Akimbo, my dog needed summat to cock its leg up against !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Thank you V, I've just bought an acrylic duck... Didn't need one, never thought about having one & then I saw one, it quacked to me & now it's on it's way - couldn't find a duck!
    Likes Lemonpop, Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I should watch I seem to be missing some gems!? A cringe-o-meter rating for the worst offering on Q this Christmas?
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Thank you V, I've just bought an acrylic duck... Didn't need one, never thought about having one & then I saw one, it quacked to me & now it's on it's way - couldn't find a duck!
    My duck has arrived; she's lovely & a duck is not just for Christmas. I'm painting the kitchen in duck egg blue so very appropriate & thanks to V's friend who found the company.