Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 01/11/18 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Range have some lovely decorations and also some tacky ones.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    Maybe I should watch I seem to be missing some gems!? A cringe-o-meter rating for the worst offering on Q this Christmas?
    It’s worth watching just to see how the presenters manage to keep a straight face while trying to convince us we “couldn’t live without it”, or “we need it in our lives”, or even “love what you find, find what you love”.
    Thanks Silver Fox thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, Kathy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Alison Cork 180cm LED Pre Lit Twig Tree
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708740

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alison Cork TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	16431

Name:	Alison Cork TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	16432

Name:	Alison Cork TSV 3.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	16433

Name:	Alison Cork TSV 4.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	16434

Name:	Alison Cork TSV 5.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	16435

Post Thanks / Like

Eh? You either do a tree or you don't. A twig tree?? No further words from me.

I'm doing a tree (big), garlands around the room with twinkling lights. Those hideous nutcracker soldiers, lots of other over the top stuff as well. It's christmas. Twig? Alison go and lie down in a dark room.

CC
    Likes SisterBliss, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Eh? You either do a tree or you don't. A twig tree?? No further words from me.

I'm doing a tree (big), garlands around the room with twinkling lights. Those hideous nutcracker soldiers, lots of other over the top stuff as well. It's christmas. Twig? Alison go and lie down in a dark room.

CC
    not everyone has the room for a big proper tree or decorations or like it simple as this is just perfect for all year round ect

Post Thanks / Like

the white one would look lovely in my newly refurbished bedroom which faces the street

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    not everyone has the room for a big proper tree or decorations or like it simple as this is just perfect for all year round ect
    I haven't the room either in my very small house but I do have a nice 6 ft tree. I just move things around. However, you're right SCW, some like it simple but it's not for me.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

If we lived in a barn conversion, apartment in a former industrial building or just somewhere very minimalist I'd have a few of these because they could look very stylish in the right place. We live in a 1930s semi with alcoves & picture rails so I'll stick with my M&S one from two years ago. I do have a mini twig tree as my grandchildren tree, I don't put them on it I hasten to add, I use it at Easter dressed with wooden eggs & bunnies & it looks lovely.
    Likes shopperholic , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You can’t clearly see in the white pictured ones they appear to have more branches
    2016 I wanted a white twig tree couldn’t find what I liked locally ordered some online which ended up going back as didn’t have enough branches and lights to put in a bay window undecorated.
    Sadly ended up paying more with a reduced one from Balsam Hill but very pleased with it.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Alison Cork 180cm Indoor Branch Tree with 270 LED Lights
    Item Number: 708740
    QVC Price £72.50
    Todays Special Value Price £59.98
    P&P £8.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £29.99

This decorative artificial branch tree from interior design expert Alison Cork features 270 LED warm white lights, and comes in your choice of charming Natural Snow with a faux snow finish, sleek metallic Grey or stunning sparkling White, both with a glitter finish. Perfect as a modern alternative to a traditional Christmas tree or as an additional focal decoration, this elegant tree will bring a touch of contemporary style and the perfect amount of dazzle to your festive home.

For the minimalist in you - available in a choice of three different on-trend colours. Natural Snow is a brown artificial branch tree with a contemporary twist, delicately dusted with realistic-looking faux snow. White has a dazzling glitter finish and will contrast beautifully against a dark backdrop or paired with colourful decorations, while Grey has a subtle metallic glitter finish that is perfect for fans of modern, minimalist décor.

Pre-lit LED lights - this Alison Cork artificial branch tree comes pre-lit with 270 LED warm white lights, so there's no need to worry about tangled cables. Place your tree in the interior space of your choosing and enjoy the wonderful illumination that the LED lights provide.

Add some more Alison - each tree option looks fabulous on its own, but if you want those extra finishing touches, dress the tree with your own Christmas decorations or finish the look off with pieces from Alison Cork's own range.

Wired positional branches
    Indoor use only
    Simple assembly

What's in the box?

1 x Alison Cork LED Branch Tree

Colour options:

Natural Snow
    Grey
    White

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708740
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post