Christmas with Alison Cork TSV 01/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like AC,she seem a nice lady but her decorations do nothing for me. I have no idea where I would put the twiggy looking things.I have seen nothing that I have got to have.

Our home is modern and cosy, but I don't like "contemporary" baldy trees with all the leaves off it, we see enough of them half of the year. I like a Christmas tree to be a Christmas tree. We have a seven foot one in our hall and a matching one in the lounge.......just sayin'. :mysmilie_17:

Our home is modern and cosy, but I don't like "contemporary" baldy trees with all the leaves off it, we see enough of them half of the year. I like a Christmas tree to be a Christmas tree. We have a seven foot one in our hall and a matching one in the lounge.......just sayin'. :mysmilie_17:

How lovely, I have always wanted a tree in our hall but space is of a premium unless we knocked out the cupboard under the stairs... Maybe when the bathroom's finished I can quietly suggest it. I think these would look perfect in the right setting, our home's 82 years old so wouldn't work as our tree. I do have a twiggy grandchildren's tree that looks just right dressed with smaller ornaments, some new & many old that have lots of stories. Ooooh, that Christmas feeling.

not everyone has the room for a big proper tree or decorations or like it simple as this is just perfect for all year round ect

:mysmilie_19:

Now that's just showing off........'Big tree' syndrome?:mysmilie_17:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm whispering it after my earlier posts, but I quite like the natural one. Maybe not as my main tree but it's quite nice to put in a conservatory or something (if I had one). Like it but not buying it. Not sure about all those peacocks feather things although I like the colours. Neither my gran nor my mum would/will have peacock feathers anywhere near the house as they say they are terribly unlucky. Superstition I suppose.

CC

Sister Bliss.....Now that's just showing off........'Big tree' syndrome?:mysmilie_17:[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness no! I’m not showing off, I detest people who brag and show off, it shows poor taste and lack of class, in fact I said exactly the same thing to my chauffeur, cleaner and chef just the other day. :mysmilie_17:

How lovely, I have always wanted a tree in our hall but space is of a premium unless we knocked out the cupboard under the stairs... Maybe when the bathroom's finished I can quietly suggest it. I think these would look perfect in the right setting, our home's 82 years old so wouldn't work as our tree. I do have a twiggy grandchildren's tree that looks just right dressed with smaller ornaments, some new & many old that have lots of stories. Ooooh, that Christmas feeling.

And I’d love a new bathroom T, swap yeh :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back