AK writing/written a book now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can see your point, but I think she is so brave to be able to talk about it so open. I had a mastectomy in august 2017 and can't seem to discuss how or what I feel with anyone. I
didn't have to have chemotherapy, just have to take one tablet every day for five years and have a review every twelve months.We all deal with things in our own way

I completely understand just how you feel Kathy, we do all deal with things as we can.
Sometimes keeping things to ourselves is hard, but if that’s the way we are then so be it and doesn’t mean we are any less brave.
Do take lots of care of yourself.

:hi: :flower:

She had mentioned the bliddy book at least 10 times during the Eek show.

Now I don’t want to take away from her illness but I think your place of work is not the place to promote your personal sidelines.

Imagine any of us rabbiting on to customers at work about the bit of pottery we made or the checkout at Tescos covered in Betty’s knitted loo roll holders.

I completely understand just how you feel Kathy, we do all deal with things as we can.
Sometimes keeping things to ourselves is hard, but if that’s the way we are then so be it and doesn’t mean we are any less brave.

Before I had the mastectomy I was given loads of literaure about cancer and I swear I never looked at any of it, all I did read and follow was the leaflet of exercises weeks later, I am pleased to say they did help as I can now do more or less what I did before...The cancer promo on qvc all october did my head in...(every ten mins) I have no idea how AK could write about what she went through. Still like what has been said we are all different and a good job too. Take care x

I think if you are interested in AK and her book you could find out all the information from her blogs, Facebook, instragram etc.

After years of success self-publishing her books Queen Julia has secured a three book deal with an 'award-winning publisher' :mysmilie_846: - this is her congratulating herself. In addition the Q has given out vouchers to staff who have been with the company 20 or 25 years; must have been a fair amount judging by her purchases, & yes I have read her blog I was making chutney, couldn't leave the kitchen, & got bored!

After years of success self-publishing her books Queen Julia has secured a three book deal with an 'award-winning publisher' :mysmilie_846: - this is her congratulating herself. In addition the Q has given out vouchers to staff who have been with the company 20 or 25 years; must have been a fair amount judging by her purchases, & yes I have read her blog I was making chutney, couldn't leave the kitchen, & got bored!

I am sick and tired of some presenters on QVC. JR and DF are constantly showing off and telling us how proud they are of themselves. DF does it more directly whilst JR constantly hints at it. It’s all a bit sad and nauseating at the same time. I hope that AK is not going in the same direction.

Oh dear that fruit bowl she bought with some of her vouchers is hideous!!!!

Hello Kathy

I've heard that Macmillan nurses are V good, I believe they have phone lines etc to call & chat about what we've been through, or just to offer a listening ear. You could give them a call - you have absolutely nothing to loose & you may feel better afterwards.

She had mentioned the bliddy book at least 10 times during the Eek show.

Now I don’t want to take away from her illness but I think your place of work is not the place to promote your personal sidelines.

Imagine any of us rabbiting on to customers at work about the bit of pottery we made or the checkout at Tescos covered in Betty’s knitted loo roll holders.

I need Betty's Knitted loo roll holders in my life.

Latest posts

Back