Beauty Gifts with Hi Mirror TSV 02/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More info on the brand here.

A pricey gadget...and positively scary! I don't need to know all my faults...the Q beauty brands should worry about it showing up how little improvement their potions really achieve. Will watch - won't buy!

Wow - at £250 it would have to be spectacular, but I expect it will sell as women are obsessed at trying to look younger and better

I'd like to look younger and better but looking into this ain't gonna do it!

Didn't Snow White's stepmother go a bit nuts with a mirror like this?

HiMirror Mini Premium Next Generation Skin Analyser Smart Mirror
Item Number: 402379
QVC Price £209.00
Today Special Value Price £184.98

P&P £7.95

HiMirror Mini Premium is a smart touchscreen beauty tool that can analyse your skin and identify wrinkles, fine lines, uneven complexion, dark circles, red spots, pores and more to provide personalised skincare recommendations from expert dermatologists, based on the results. With five built-in lighting settings, and Wi-Fi capability to connect to the internet and ask for beauty advice, the interactive, responsive HiMirror is like having a beauty consultant in your home and will be sure to tell you when you're the fairest of them all.

Just-right light - LED lights around the outer edges of the mirror are designed to simulate five different lighting scenarios - sunset view, sunny days, brightly-lit office, shops and supermarkets, and restaurant or party venues. These lights help you to apply your makeup and know exactly how it will look wherever or whenever it will be seen.

Track your progress - the smart history tracking system on the HiMirror lets you analyse your skin every day and records its condition, then compares it with the previous analyses. This allows you to quickly and easily see if your chosen products are working for your skin type and how your skin is changing from day to day.

The ultimate beauty list - the My Beauty Box feature allows you to upload, manage and make a list of all the existing skincare and cosmetics products you are using. Simply scan the bar code and HiMirror will add them to the list.

A personal beauty consultant at your fingertips - with the help of professional consultants in the fields of dermatology, cosmetics applications, cosmetics raw materials, skincare and medical beauty, HiMirror provides skin analysis results and offers solutions. Connect to the smart phone app and you have your own personalised and professional skincare consultant all day, every day.

Ask your mirror how to - once your skin analysis results are in you can then you can ask your HiMirror, how to conceal or tackle any concerns. The answers will show on the mirror screen and all you have to do is select the one you want. Finding the right skincare products has never been this easy, and you can ask your mirror to shop for you or add it onto your wish or shopping list.

Privacy first - a robust network security system and third-party certification ensures the full confidentiality of your identity and HiMirror offers a convenient and secure way to log in - your face and voice are the account passwords!

Skin Safe feature identifies allergens in your products
Touchscreen navigation
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to get weather reports and news updates
Social connectivity: Instagram, Facebook and more
Streaming on Spotify and YouTube to keep you entertained as you get ready

What's in the box?

HiMirror Mini Premium (h x w): 33cm x 23cm (13" x 9")
1 x power adapter
1 x cleaning cloth
Quick start guide

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402379

Embarrassing demo. She tried 3 times to take a photo for the skin analyser. It didn’t work. She blamed it on the studio lighting!

How ridiculous is this TSV any decent mirror can show up wrinkles skin blemishes etc. Again the beauty industry and companies like QVC preying on people’s insecurities.

Reviews are bad on Qvc.com, save your money folks.

Yes, damning I would say. I just put 'mirror' into the search & it was interesting to see the companies on the Q in America that no longer come to the UK, including Lori Greiner, Kirks Folly - looked awful & Lee Sands.

I loved Lee Sands when he first came to QVC, I have some really nice shell necklaces which won't be everyone's taste but I always wear them.

I think the mirror is a bit of a fad, however, Jill Franks is raving about it or does that just prove my point lol.

CC

QVC are trying so hard not to be a shopping channel that all it's doing is making them look like an expensive store that's out of touch with what customers want, which is good quality, reasonably priced products. No one I know would pay or use that mirror, we haven't got time to sit faffing in front of a mirror, no matter how fancy or expensive it is.

Couldn’t believe the price of this,haven’t watched a presentation but even JF gushing ‘couldn’t live without’ would change my mind!Coming up to Christmas do Q trot out these vastly overpriced novelty items to be bought by those desperate to impress someone special? The new Dyson hair thing has ‘flown out’! That does look good but so it should be at that price!

There are loads of questions asking what the magnification is, including a final one asking if someone could answer all the previous questions about magnification lol.

But true to form, no-one from Q can be bothered to answer, despite being on air for 16 hours.

The demo mentioned it could magnify, that was the extent of the info they gave.

What a shower QVC are, they are supposed to be on TV to demonstrate and give info.

They've lost numerous sales to me when they couldn't be bothered to answer questions.

Classic case of consumerism creating a 'need' for something that we do not (need)

There are tonnes of examples of this allover. I'd best dismount the soapbox.

Should have had Lee Holbein demonstrating it can probably download a zillion tunes while counting your open pores.

This is the modern day skincare equivalent of the speak your weight machine. To be avoided!

Still, I’m looking forward to reading the reviews ....

Latest posts

Back