Beauty Gifts with Hi Mirror TSV 02/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice one lady on Q`s facebook page, on the thread about this mirror, she says she`s bought the Dyson hairdryer, also the Dyson curly jiggy thingy and now she`s bought this mirror. That`s almost a grand on gizmos, true it`s her money and none of my business what she spends it on but that`s a heck of a lot of dosh on things she may only use for half an hour per day.
Mind you I`d die laughing if the mirror could talk and turned round to her and said "well your face looks ok but your hair looks **** !"

I've got better things to do with my life than gawp into an overpriced mirror to see any lines and open pores. I'll stick with the mirror that I've got, I'll get Alexa to play music on my Echo show or dot and I'll get on with living my life - £184.98 in pocket.

And as for the price of the Dyson items ... words fail me. I can afford to buy them but have no intention of doing so as my cheap Tesco hairdryer and my heated brush and/or straighteners do the job that I need them to do.

This is the modern day skincare equivalent of the speak your weight machine. To be avoided!

Still, I’m looking forward to reading the reviews ....

So it goes something like this "Mirror, how do I look today?" Mirror replies "You look ****. You should not have had that last glass, or was it pint, of wine last night and as for going for the Glenlivet as a nightcap - what the hell do you expect? Go immediately to QVC and spend a squillion quid on skincare remedies for dehydrated skin."

Mirror smashed on bedroom/bathroom floor as CC reaches for the Resolve. And don't eat apples or let old crones into your kitchen :mysmilie_17:

CC

I notice one lady on Q`s facebook page, on the thread about this mirror, she says she`s bought the Dyson hairdryer, also the Dyson curly jiggy thingy and now she`s bought this mirror. That`s almost a grand on gizmos, true it`s her money and none of my business what she spends it on but that`s a heck of a lot of dosh on things she may only use for half an hour per day.
Mind you I`d die laughing if the mirror could talk and turned round to her and said "well your face looks ok but your hair looks **** !"
:mysmilie_17:

Well Jackie Kabler is allegedly using that air wave thingy and her hair looks ****. Not a good advert.

CC

Its just really a tablet on a stand with a fancy pattern of your face in the reflection. Who thinks these things up ????

I do have wifi, but I had the 'smart' taken off my tv, (couldn't be arsed with all the remotes and getting to grips with the technology), my phone is 'dumb' not 'smart', so to have the ridiculous idea of gazing into a mirror to show me my facial faults while ordering Alexa to play music or tell me the colour of the flag of Namibia, then mankind has gone loopy.

How do you view videos etc properly when it’s a mirror
The least I can view of my face the better, I certainly wouldn’t want to be sat doing all this does in front of a mirror.
Saw Jill Franks say you can buy this for four people as a gift and divide the cost by four as it stores data for up to four people to use it. Can you image four people in a morning trying to picture their skin etc deciding on products etc, doing hair makeup, checking social media, route to work and the weather :mysmilie_10:

AK must have had a conversation with it recently because she is on at the moment with the awful Abbey and she is botexed to the eyeballs.

I just switched on to see AK and the dreadful AH, they both look full of face... :mysmilie_17:

YE Gods, I know someone and was talking to them today. They have ordered this! I said, did you read the reviews for it? I never read reviews was the reply! Okay, I thought it's your money.

Just another thought regarding this silly TSV - why would you need this if the lotions, potions and ‘preeeesteeejus’ brands QVC flog worked?

Latest posts

Back