Model Tiffany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
QVC model Tiffany is in today’s Mail on Sunday singing the praises of a new electromagnetic slimming device called the Emsculpt available at clinics.

Describing herself as a ‘businesswoman who used to model with Twiggy in the 60s’ she reckons it has transformed her stomach and there are 2 photos to prove this (one obviously sticking her stomach out and one holding it in)

She says she keeps in shape with 3 gym sessions per week but struggles to keep her tummy toned because of her weak back. Funny that, I thought she kept in shape due to the BodyBlade! Loads of old videos on YouTube with her declaring how toned and strong her back and core have become since she became an avid user of the thing :wonder:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6247383/Electric-muscle-zapper-good-20-000-sit-ups.html

Attachments

• C77DA435-F7B3-40D1-BFFD-E4AFF5CCFE74.jpg
    C77DA435-F7B3-40D1-BFFD-E4AFF5CCFE74.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 354
I’m not able to open the link but the thumbnail pic doesn’t quite fit my perception of Tiffs body (possibly her face on another body?).

Perhaps she uses it on her kisser as there is absolutely no movement there and she often looks blank behind the eyes IMO.

Our Tiff will swear blind that whatever product she is being paid to push is the one and the only thing she has ever used and it the best and most wonderful in the whole wide world.

For all the so-called beauty products she has used and the botox and fillers around her eyes still look like heavy wrinkled tissue paper. So no wonder product or machine or filler for those.

A weak back ??? that doesn't quite square up with her often saying how she is an avid golfer !!!

Her face advertises a myriad of different stuff, from funeral homes to health vitamins. I think its because she has great teeth, so her smile - particularly on an older person, looks good, because seeing her without make up she has really ageing eyes.

There's also a white haired chap who is usually in an ad with her, and he appears too on everything from cruise lines to muscle rub. There must be a real shortage of older models for these 2 to get so much work !!!

It’s amazing how many past and present Q models feature in both magazine and TV ads. I just commented on one today, Safie I think she was called.

Plus ofcourse the terrible situation where those who have passed away are still being used in stock photos (especially when it is for a healthy lifestyle article)

It’s amazing how many past and present Q models feature in both magazine and TV ads. I just commented on one today, Safie I think she was called.

Plus ofcourse the terrible situation where those who have passed away are still being used in stock photos (especially when it is for a healthy lifestyle article)

Yes, this happened a couple of times when Beulah was featured, and she has been passed for a few years now. I took issue with the weekly womens magazines and wrote them both a fierce email. Still waiting replies from them, so they cant even give me the courtesy of a reply. Too ashamed no doubt.

A weak back ??? that doesn't quite square up with her often saying how she is an avid golfer !!!

Her face advertises a myriad of different stuff, from funeral homes to health vitamins. I think its because she has great teeth, so her smile - particularly on an older person, looks good, because seeing her without make up she has really ageing eyes.

There's also a white haired chap who is usually in an ad with her, and he appears too on everything from cruise lines to muscle rub. There must be a real shortage of older models for these 2 to get so much work !!!

Carole Goodman is a very attractive older model who often appears as part of a couple with Brian Jackson - 'The Man from Del Monte'. Several years ago there was a series on one of the lifestyle channels about people having various cosmetic surgeries, she had recently been widowed & was shown having a lower face lift. She's a good looking lady & obviously has many bookings, she even appeared on the Q a few times. I'd like to look like her when I grow up!

She even appeared on here - any old-timers remember "smashfruit"? :mysmilie_11:

He/She would have gotten away with it if she hadn't used Carole's photo!:mysmilie_486:

Carole Goodman is a very attractive older model who often appears as part of a couple with Brian Jackson - 'The Man from Del Monte'. Several years ago there was a series on one of the lifestyle channels about people having various cosmetic surgeries, she had recently been widowed & was shown having a lower face lift. She's a good looking lady & obviously has many bookings, she even appeared on the Q a few times. I'd like to look like her when I grow up!

Yes, she's quite a regular on funeral plans/retirement holidays etc ads, but surely there must be far more mature models on agency books equally as good, so why use the same ones over again ?

Yes, she's quite a regular on funeral plans/retirement holidays etc ads, but surely there must be far more mature models on agency books equally as good, so why use the same ones over again ?

Good question. Maybe they're always willing to work or are easy-going & don't act the diva.

Good question. Maybe they're always willing to work or are easy-going & don't act the diva.

Tiffany gets right on my tights.....She is a total ladies part. Looking at some of her older ads (before the weird face stuff) I reckon she's at least 70 - maybe 72. I know this sounds mean & uncouth - but she's so transparent!

QVC model Tiffany is in today’s Mail on Sunday singing the praises of a new electromagnetic slimming device called the Emsculpt available at clinics.

Describing herself as a ‘businesswoman who used to model with Twiggy in the 60s’ she reckons it has transformed her stomach and there are 2 photos to prove this (one obviously sticking her stomach out and one holding it in)

She says she keeps in shape with 3 gym sessions per week but struggles to keep her tummy toned because of her weak back. Funny that, I thought she kept in shape due to the BodyBlade! Loads of old videos on YouTube with her declaring how toned and strong her back and core have become since she became an avid user of the thing :wonder:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6247383/Electric-muscle-zapper-good-20-000-sit-ups.html

I love how it shows her belly and says "grandmother of seven" as if her children having children would have any bearing on the size of her stomach

Latest posts

Back