Iillamasqua coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, interesting.

I know they have been bought out and disappeared from quite a few department stores. I also see loads of their products in TKMaxx. As a side note, they also created makeup to be used on copses by funeral places.:nod:

Oh, interesting.

I know they have been bought out and disappeared from quite a few department stores. I also see loads of their products in TKMaxx. As a side note, they also created makeup to be used on copses by funeral places.:nod:

Can I specify my colours on QVC now?

Oh, interesting.

How will they describe the colours - don’t they usually trot out Nicole Kidman and other celebs - will it be all dead people?:mysmilie_50:

Oh, interesting.

Just what I need then for my pasty days! lol!
Who has bought them, Donna?

Just what I need then for my pasty days! lol!
Who has bought them, Donna?

Cannot remember now, but I know it was not one of the Big well-known companies. Some Hedge Fund investment type company then they started disappearing from department stores. My local TKMaxx has loads of their products in the past few months.

No doubt QVC trying to be hype and trendy by getting the brand in. They used to be really big some years back the beauty forums going nuts for them, then it died down. I did buy a blush from them years ago and it was good quality.

Here is their website if anyone wants to check the products out

www.illamasqua.com

I heard about them when I was trying to find foundation pale enough.
Now I know why they have shades for deathly pallor!

Latest posts

Back