How come Create and Craft have the good presenters?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How come Create and Craft have the good presenters?

I mainly watch Create and Craft, but the presenters seem more normal than those on Ideal,World.

Dean Wilson, Martyn Parker, Andy Love, Loen Love, Nigel May have all worked for Ideal World, why there they put on the sister station, when Ideal World has ex bid presenters.

Jenny Cleary, Dan Bancroft, Ben Moseby, who didnít come from Ideal World are good.

Just find it odd, there sister channel has a better line up
    Likes mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    My theory is that on C&C there may be quite a bit of lapsed time to fill while the guests are card making etc. These named presenters imo are quite amusing and seem to fill the time quite nicely any time I've watched them, which isn't a great deal I must admit. My favourite, apart from the Loves, is Dan Bancroft.

The ones on IW are just idiots barking out the same old lines.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

No your right.

I would have thought Andy would be a better techie expert than Peter.

Does Chef Joe officially work for both

Post Thanks / Like

I think any one of those others would be a better techie expert than him but do they have his ability to hold the 'honest actor smile' as long as him??

I thought Joe was leaving IW for C&C but I still see him on IW. I haven't seen him on C&C as I don't watch very often and may have missed him. Maybe he needed more hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Joe has done quite a few shifts and is very good, and let’s the guest get on with it, which is probably why some of the presenters from IW wouldn’t be suited.

But saying that when Mike Mason, Sally Jacks have done the odd show they’ve. Been fine.

Worst one is Paul Becue, he literally hugs the camera

Post Thanks / Like

One thing I have wondered about create and craft channels. Do they purposely align the two channels so that the same presenter is usually on both of them? It always seems to be the way when I have flicked on to them.

And can somebody get a nurse please? Jazzydrury says that Mike Mason and Sally Jacks have been "fine".....get him his meds as soon as possible please ;)
    Likes Price Plunge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have often noticed that but I tried it this morning.

Dan Bancroft is on Create and Craft. Dean Wilson is on Craft Extra, but Dean Done the last hour on Create and Craft
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It is a fair point

Look at someone like Rachel she towards the end of her being on Ideal obviously was not comfortable with the hard sell one bit.

Seen her twice on craft looks a different person very relaxed very funny not pushy and just a good presenter.

End of the day a lot of the pressure on Ideal must be from upstairs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the end is night View Post
    It is a fair point

Look at someone like Rachel she towards the end of her being on Ideal obviously was not comfortable with the hard sell one bit.

Seen her twice on craft looks a different person very relaxed very funny not pushy and just a good presenter.

End of the day a lot of the pressure on Ideal must be from upstairs
    I think their pay must be result driven, the more tatt they shill and flog, the more wedge they get paid. It stands out a mile when you hear the outrageous sales pitch, just sayin!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

The programmes on C&C Extra are usually repeats of shows a couple of hours earlier on the live Channel. If you can’t record at the time this is useful as you can record a little later. This is invaluable when you switch on halfway through a really good demo . Did this yesterday when I had missed the first half of the show with the Brother Craft N Print. Quite often I record shows on Hochanda and C&C when the demo is complicated. To be fair you get better demos on Hochanda.