Jill F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I know she was off with a bad throat recently but has anyone else noticed since her return she has been much more softly spoken and much less of me me me?

Someone did post on arsebook thinking it was due throat problems but I wondered if the powers that be had had a word?

Maybe she watched Q back to back whilst laid up and thought “I’d have said such and such there” and realised all those occasions were about her and it was all twaddling nonsense.

She has been more softly spoken, certainly sounds like it is due to her recent illness and not about people having a word!

I thought there was a lot less interruptions and how she uses EVERYTHING.

If that is what a bad throat does I’m going to Q towers with a load of bugs!

She has been more softly spoken, certainly sounds like it is due to her recent illness and not about people having a word!

It must be difficult to sustain her usual frenetic pace. Something has to give. Maybe it's not a bad thing. Perhaps she's discovered that there's more to life than living with the vapidity dial cranked into perpetual overdrive? When she's not doing her "me, me, me" act she seems like a nice enough person. I wish her well.

Latest posts

Back