Peony Flowers TSV 05/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peony Hydrangea

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else waiting for the Hydrangea with glass vase and led lights?

It was a TSV on the 5th of November, product number 709362.
The deadline for delivery was yesterday the 23rd Of November, I have phoned QVC on
Serveral occasions, they don’t seem to know what has happened, apparently there is quite a few
Of us waiting. It is very unusual and the first time peony has let people down.
I was looking forward to receiving this item. I do hope it arrives.

she's more than likely got two or three women putting together thousands of orders and they have jumped ship.....again. that can be the only explanation of such slow lead times

Now people saying there is not fancy bow on the bowl as shown in the TSV. Not good if you are gifting(sorry could not resist:mysmilie_17:) perhaps the ribbon will come on its own. :mysmilie_17:

Probably put together by a group of ditsy posh women rather like Julie, with no business focus !

peony TSV in place finallyView attachment 16514

Only just seen this and I'm depressed now. My bedroom is terrible by any standards but your bedroom is just in another league. Unfortunately, I fear it's unattainable for me. Don't you have any clutter or have you got a secret room just next to this one that looks like all my upstairs rooms?

Only just seen this and I'm depressed now. My bedroom is terrible by any standards but your bedroom is just in another league. Unfortunately, I fear it's unattainable for me. Don't you have any clutter or have you got a secret room just next to this one that looks like all my upstairs rooms?

I had to take everything out of the wardrobes and declutter the whole room. any rubbish I threw away. some I sold on the bay to help pay for bits. it was very very hard work. to be fair I do have another room next door thats not as fancy as this :mysmilie_11:

I had to take everything out of the wardrobes and declutter the whole room. any rubbish I threw away. some I sold on the bay to help pay for bits. it was very very hard work. to be fair I do have another room next door thats not as fancy as this :mysmilie_11:

Well, that's a relief! I don't know about you, but I find decluttering quite stressful so I am full of admiration.

I'm the same Andi, I don't think I've seen my bedroom floor for years. :mysmilie_17:

I'm the same Andi, I don't think I've seen my bedroom floor for years. :mysmilie_17:

At least it cuts down the vacuuming time, eh? But seriously, I do wish I had more and better storage so I could at least keep more of the stuff out of sight. It would help if I bought nothing at all for a year but that would kill me.

PS Thank you for reminding me I’m not alone in this! :heart:

By the way, I called QVC last week and the first thing in the recorded message is “If you are calling about your Peony delivery ....” - she pronounces it Pee-own-ee (with the stress on the middle syllable like Leona). Just thought I’d share that.

At least it cuts down the vacuuming time, eh? But seriously, I do wish I had more and better storage so I could at least keep more of the stuff out of sight. It would help if I bought nothing at all for a year but that would kill me.

PS Thank you for reminding me I’m not alone in this! :heart:

I’ve told the husband we’re having a huge declutter after Christmas, he said yeah ok but it’s mostly you’re stuff anyway, I can’t argue with that :mysmilie_3: you’re right, I don’t think you can ever have enough storage, we’ll get there in the end Andi xx.

Just spotted this on QVC Facebook, I have removed the woman's name

PEONY ORDER CANCELLED!
Can someone contact me please? I had an email from QVC to say my first installment had been cancelled as a goodwill gesture and the item was still coming. A call to your operator later and I am told the refund is a full refund, easy payments have been stopped and order cancelled! So not only have you delivered (or not actually!) the item late but cancelled it without letting me know?
Thanks QVC! This is why I will now be cancelling my account with you, and never shopping with you or Peony again. This is not what customer service is all about! ������

So they are now cancelling the orders.

I think Peony has lost the plot. Their website used to be worthy of a look but now it just looks like a cyber shopfront and they've obviously moved the bulk of their business to QVC. Now they obviously don't have the manpower to deliver the volume of orders or maintain their previously high standards - the last two items I bought were sub par so that's the last of them for me.

Usual story, get greedy, expand your business before you have the necessary infrastructure and pee off/lose a lot of customers.

I think Peony has lost the plot. Their website used to be worthy of a look but now it just looks like a cyber shopfront and they've obviously moved the bulk of their business to QVC. Now they obviously don't have the manpower to deliver the volume of orders or maintain their previously high standards - the last two items I bought were sub par so that's the last of them for me.

Usual story, get greedy, expand your business before you have the necessary infrastructure and pee off/lose a lot of customers.

Absolutely, just as with the pies a few months ago.

I’ve told the husband we’re having a huge declutter after Christmas, he said yeah ok but it’s mostly you’re stuff anyway, I can’t argue with that :mysmilie_3: you’re right, I don’t think you can ever have enough storage, we’ll get there in the end Andi xx.

One day I'll get there. Good luck with your new year clear-out. I might try and do the same but I'm sure I'll find a way of putting it off!

Latest posts

Back